I've seen anything mainstream. Any anime suggestions? Also what is your favorite anime?

No mechs pls. I'm away from my xbox, I need about 5 shows to hold me over till Sunday. My favorite anime is dragon ball z or hellsing the ova. I like a lot of horror or action anime

I have seen most of the ones suggested #crievrytim thanks though

Most Helpful Guy

• I hardly know fuck about anime, but two that I always liked (never really enjoyed others much, for the most part) are Outlaw Star or Ghost in the Shell. No idea how mainstream they are, but if you haven't seen em, give those a shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, I love Hellsing and Dragonball! If you like darker horror-action anime, then I recommend Parasyte: the maxim. It's kinda gory and the idea of it is super gross and quite scary and there are awesome fight scenes. I love the animation and the protagonist is really easy to relate to, in my opinion. It can get pretty deep so it's interesting and it's really emotional at some points. Has a love story but it's not the main plot line, the plot line is more about character growth and figuring out how to save the world 😋 I think it's about 24 episodes, something like that, and I wasn't bored during any of them, so give it a go!

I'm about to go into an exam so I can't give more of a detailed answer but if you need other options when I come out, I can try to think of some 😋

What Guys Said 7

• Shingeki No Kyojin and Stein's Gate. They're awesome. But then I also have a MyTake.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24547-my-top-10-anime-series-of-all-time-part-ii

• Have you seen One Punch Man? Highly recommend it.

• Well an obvious recommendation is one punch man, I was about to recommend code geas but you said no mechs. I'm more into comedy anime, so gintama if you're up for that.

• Avatar: The last airbender
    Detective conan
    Death note

• puella magi madoka magica
    hell girl
    paranoia agent
    serial experiments lain
    Deadman Wonderland
    Parasyte
    Ghost Hound

• Shaman king

virtua fighter (anime)

• Toradora, School Rumble, The Devil is a part timer, Desert punk, Dfrag pls don't judge meh

What Girls Said 5

• If you like horror try Hell Girl, Shiki, Ghost Hunt, PMMM, School-LIVE, Another, or Higurashi When They Cry.

• elfen lied and death note are my favourite.

• You can shingeki no bahamut or wolf rain. Both of them have action and fantasy. Shingeki has demons and angels , wolf rain has wolves :p. My favourite anime is wolf rain . Have fun :3

• I love Highschool DxdD its perverted but its so funny!

• One punch man! The hype is real haha have you seen it?