Did you like the movie "Room"?

Apparently it's leading the Best Picture nominees. I hated it. I hated it in every single way of the word, because too much was left to explain. I hated every single character on the screen at all times, I couldn't feel sympathy towards anyone. The movie was so boring, so badly done in my honest opinion.

**slight SPOILERS although they are explained in the first 10 minutes or so**

*
**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*

You are locked inside a room for 7 freaking years. The room has a glass skylight that isn't protected in any way and a code pad by the door. During 7 years a man comes by every night, types the numbers, gets inside, types the same numbers, gets out. Are you telling me that in a room with all that forniture, nobody ever thought of breaking the skylight? Or trying out the 10.000 combinations for the code? It's not that hard to do in 7 years. The movie basically says "I've been locked here for 7 years and the only thing I ever thought to do about escaping was to beat the guy up. ONCE". Is this a cartoon?

The characters are also ALWAYS screaming or crying at each other.
And this movie is probably getting the Oscar for Best Picture this year. Heck. I just wanted them all to die 5 minutes in.

What Girls Said 1

• There's a movie? I loved the book!

• Yea it's one of the major favorites on best actress and best picture at least. Great reviews on imdb and rotten tomatoes, you should check it out. Albeit I personally couldn't stand it, though I didn't read the book. Most readers seem to agree it's as good as the book.

What Guys Said 1

• The subject matter is f*cked up! But that leading lady <3

• Yea she is quite pretty although arguably the one I found the most annoying.

• SHUT UP JACK YOU ARE NOT A DRAGON. SHUT UP JACK STOP WATCHING TV. JACK STOP YELLING AT ME. JACK YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A DOG JACK. JACK. DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM. JACK WHY ARE YOU NOT SLEEPING.
      Oh I'm sorry Jack, I didn't mean any of that. ยด
      >.<

No wonder the kid is quite impossible to put up with as well.

• Yeah, She was going hard for that Oscar lol