How's Netflix in your country?

It sucks in Turkey. They don't offer %0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of the content in USA even though we pay the same price, yet they shamelessly block VPNs. I'll cancel before the free trial ends and won't buy unless they have a decent catalog.

Does any know working free VPNs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Belgium. I haven't even tried it. Why? Through the cable we get television stations from
    -Belgium (two languages!)
    -the Netherlands
    -Luxembourg
    -France
    -U. K.
    -Germany
    -Italy
    -Spain
    -Turkey
    We can get subtitles in those countries' language on each of these.

-and there's also CNN and a few lesser US stations (National Geographic, Disney Channel)

Even with that glut, there are many evenings we don't find anything worth looking at.
    Hula or Netflix would merely a number more on the zapper and a bill more to pay.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the US, so it is fine here. That is too bad about other countries :/

What Guys Said 11

• I have never signed up for Netflix yet so I don't know. I thought about signing up for the free trial but I don't know if I will do that because you have to remember to cancel it and then they will flood you with advertising emails probably.

• They don't do that. I'vf yet to get an email. I actually want to, because they email you when new shows are added. No new shows for us...

• Oh well if they don't email you all the time it may not be so bad. A lot of companies just flood your inbox with emails once you do a free trail like that.

• I get a lot of adversiting from other companies I gave my email to, usually a few years ago. I just recently realized I don't have to use my real mail address for everything. I need to make time to go through it all.

• Here in India, the collection is abysmal! Actually, I think Netflix is crap everywhere except the US.

• Well, Netflix Canada is a piece of shit. I still doubt it's as much of a piece of shit as for some Europeans, but hey I would not know that.

For free VPN's there is SecurityKISS (free with limited bandwidth 300mb/day) and Cyberghost VPN (I think it may have went premium, been a while since I used it).

But from what I have read using VPN/Proxy will not get your account terminated as Netflix is trying to crack down on VPN/Proxy users.

• You guys don't have "Hola"? I live in the U. S. and I still use it to hop over to UK netflix occaisionally.

• It's Crap, you spend more time looking through old movies you haven't seen in years than actually watching... UK

• What's the point of it if you can just use google to find movie you want to watch for free?

• What's Netflix? I use only torrentz. eu.

I do know what Netflix is but none of my concern

• in Europe its the same😓 i guess you need to find other sites

• Damn, What a Jip.

Netflix is fine in my country.

• it's forbidden in china.. but we can download any films you want and free..

• Well that sucks. Netflix works perfectly fine here in the US.

What Girls Said 7

• Netflix in Germany sucks!!! It feels like I've already watched every movie that sounded kinda interesting and they rarely upload new seasons of shows. That's why I go to other (free) websites to watch the new seasons 🙃

• No Netflix in Latvia. I just use torrents.

• Oh wow Netflix really sucks here and it was only made available to us 2nd week of January this year. Yay we're so with the times *rolls eyes* yeah we don't even have like 1% of the ckntent available on the US Netflix

• I like Netflix here usually. Every now and then, it seems dull.

• It's pretty decent. And they add some good new content so I like it

• I'm in the US and its pretty good except they keep taking shows that I like off...

• it's addicting! xD