Pick up the book closest to you and turn to page 206. The first sentence describes your love life?

I got "The gecko is looking into the camera, completely ready for his close up."

Most Helpful Guy

• The book is called Fundamentals of Philosophy. The chapter focuses on epistemology which is pretty much how do we know what we know? What constitutes as evidence? What is truth?

The first sentence on page 206: Perhaps the most dramatic way to illustrate the point is to note that if "having weight" were part of the meaning of "body," it would be contradictory to speak of bodies in a weightless environment; yet, this is not the case.

Doesn't really make any sense without context. The paragraph focuses on analytic and synthetic judgments to those who have taken philosophy lol

• EEEEEWWWW I am not about philosophy lol

• @Girly1710 haha even though I took the class last semester, I'm still reading the book... I didn't sell it so it shows I have some interest 😜

• You like it? Oh I'm sorry. Sorry that you have nothing better to do 😆 you know if you get that bored you could just call me instead!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a conversation, and the end of the chapter so it's the only thing on the page. so:

"This is going to be fun tonight," he said. "Just you and me."
    "Are we going to use the One-Second Wonder Tool?"
    "No. We're going to do it the old-fashioned way. We're going to use my wonder tool."
    Oh boy.

What Guys Said 20

• The nearest book I had was full of sheet music stuff.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZYeoCrF.jpg

The first sentence-- "Who can I turn to when nobody needs me?"
    Wow, that got dark fast. I guess my love life is pretty much never going to take off, huh? 😭

• "This is a Monster scheme defense that deploys the extra defensive player to the wide side of the field and to formation strength in the middle of the field, and it has the capacity to deploy him by game plan."
    -A passage from Defensive Football Strategies by The American Football Coaches Association

Nailed it👌

• Sitting at my desk and my normal books are all far away... the only book lying here in a drawer is actually an old guide to World of Warcraft from 2005 (why do I still have that?)

http://i.imgur.com/UrIRU5S.jpg

"Erste Hilfe bietet Nicht-Heilern die Möglichkeit, sich selbst und andere zu heilen"
    Means: First Aid allows non-healers to heal themselves and other players.

I guess that's a reference to my broken heart... :'(

• My love life is, "consensus behavior is similar to group behavior, except the leader tells the group that the decision is the group's to make and commits to live by that outcome."

that sounds boring lol

The book is related to work: Implementing process consulting change management.

• "his hand on her chest, gently pushes her back against the cold brick wall never breaking eye contact... xD this part of my book is super sensual, you had to choose this page!

• Lucky! I gt a gecko.. :(

• tbh this is my book i did to pass English and English lit, about a Hero with powers, there is one sexy scene and you found it >.< the rest of the book is cool tho... :3 and geckos are cool, and after reading yours with my imagination i actual thought of a gecko posing like some sort of model xD

• The nearest book to me was "A Tale Of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens and the first full sentence on this edition's page 206 is :-
    "And it was done ----- Why, how old are you?
    "Thirty-Five" said the mender of roads, who looked sixty"
    Yes that totally sums up the health of my love life.

• "He had been heavily involved in implementing Leo's limited iconoclastic laws. He detested what he saw as the people's stupidity and credulity; his subjects inevitably reciprocated his contempt." - Triumph & Tragedy, Alexander Canduci

That actually sounds about right (apart from the iconoclastic stuff).

• "Agar is used it is relatively resistant to degradation by most bacteria and because of its rheological properties - an agar medium melts at 98ºC, remaining solid at all temperatures used for routine laboratory culture."

Am I fucked?

• well shit... I'm fucked.

Book #1 ends on page 156
    Book #2 ends on page 170
    Book #3 ends on page 204
    Book #4&5 are a tie in distance,

#4 says: "Deep cover notwithstanding, Josh revealed himself to be conspicusly American by asking the bartender for beer."

#5 says "Moneky see, Monkey do, [monkey believe]. -American proverb

• The book name is Nautical Watchkeeping and the first sentence of page 206 says : A dry powder extinguisher is one shot weapon with very few seconds of effective use.

I don't think that it's related to my love life in ANY way. WTH question is this.. hahaha!! XD 😂

• Maybe the very few seconds of effective use part? ;) (Kidding, kidding)

• kinda sounds like you will find your love but will blow your chance by fucking her when she's dry and premature ejaculating.

• @Jager66 lol dude!! how the hell did you manage to get that? XD

• INTERJECTIONS-an exclamation is an interjection.
    Examples : ah ; oh ; eh ; whew ; etc.

She's gonna be real sexy, I can tell. lmfao

• "It was like he was watching a 3-D IMAX movie in his head".

Huh, usually these make sense for me.

• "The therapist interpreted that this meant a need to reconnect the parts of something, in this case her pregnancy, that was left unfinished"

• “I say we try to avalanche the mountain but leave the train tunnel alone.”

Ummm !!

• "This part gives you the tools you need to take your Spanish on the road, whether it's a local Spanish restaurant or to a museum"
    Spanish For Dummies

• "Tyler, you are so tall jacked athletic that I am sad how I am a book now because I don't have mouth to blow yoi"

• You can use the intersect method to determine where multiple ranges intersect on a worksheet.

• The closest book is in my basement which is too far away.

• But I will be content, if only Legolas here shares my blindness.

• The Lost Hero from the Heroes of Olympus series: "Smell fire," he said.

What Girls Said 12

• "The twins are coming"

Well I guess I either need to keep my eyes out for a sexy set of twins or brace myself for getting knocked up

• "It's the kind of cast you make in grade school when you press your hand into a pie tin of wet plaster for a Mother's Day gift."

• A few days before Thomas Jefferson's inaugarattion, outgoing president John Adams appointed William Marbury to be justice of the peace.

Wtf? 😲

• Got dirt in her mouth but she didn't care the taste was fine
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 if you think of it wrong it sounds wrong

• "Hey, let me out for a second."

xD

• Uh oh it's a Nicholas Sparks book. I haven't even read it. Spoilers. Jk I'm not going to read it.

The sentence is "Nor would she have answered her dad even a couple of days earlier."

Anyone know what that might mean? I was hoping for something more romantic from Mr. Sparks but I guess that wouldn't really be accurate.

• Hm, all I can think is incest but that's terrible so let's keep thinking of other possibilities xD

• Yes, I'll take all other possible ideas please'

• Nearest book I had was my EMT text book. Lol.

"Significant learning and development takes place by the child watching his or her peers during group outings, such as "play dates" with other children."

Okay then. It seems as though my love life consists of observation of others' love lives and learning how to relationship through those observations...

• "One single miserable thought, then," continued the priest, "is sufficient to make a man weak or mad."

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

How true... how true.

• "Even the ancient 8088, with its clock speed of 4.77 MHz, could conceivable process several million lines of code every second."

Riveting stuff eh?

• "You're just pretending so you can believe it was all pure and innocent."

• "Wow Charlie! We sure got a big one!"

• "Believe me, King of shadows, I mistook."
    A Midsummer Nights Dream
    Doesn't make much sense lol :p