Are you easily offended?

It seems as if in today's time it's easy to offend people with the simplest things. No one can just watch a video or read a post without getting upset. For instance this video somehow
makes a lot of people upset... Go on youtube and just read the comments.

• I'm easily offended
    32% (8)23% (9)27% (17)Vote
  • I'm not easily offended
    68% (17)77% (30)73% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Easily offended people are the worst types of people. But I love to make them mad. lol

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, not typically. If someone seems to be malevolent and trying to body shame me/accuse me of steroids etc. I get defensive really quickly, because it happens so often, and because I literally worked my ass off for my bod.

Other than things like that, I'm typically very easy going.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I take most things with a grain of salt. I live by a carefree attitude and if someone has a problem with me or what I say or do, then that's their problem, not mine. I think the people that get offended easily usually have insecurity issues.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• "I'm not easily offended" since 98% of my friends will easily say "bruh I've never seen ____ mad nor bitching about shit" IRL 😎 LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm offended you would even ask

1|1
    0|0
  • No, not easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt there's something anyone could say that offends me.
    The only thing people could do is piss me off with their stupidity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get easily annoyed but not offended. I don't take things people say very seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't think so to me theirs certain points that hit me. I'm Jewish by the way. first off any stereotypes regarding money and no we are not all greedy, rich or obsessed with money. most Jews are middle class, but outside of that and racial slurs I usually am cool with people who don't mean to be offensive, also it's best to just ignore people who are ignorant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember the last time I was offended by anything. Maybe middle school?

0|0
    0|0
  • This question offended me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no #Pineapples I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly remember what the word means, because I can't recall the feeling of being offended. But on the video, toddlers should not really be around dogs, especially puppies, that is just common sense. I don't think it is offensive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes quite a lot of effort to offend me, since I dismiss opinions of morons as irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99.99% of the things you come up with won't offend me, no matter how hard you try.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends it is a baby.

but then you enjoy make people angry... and you get to determine what is offensive or not... cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty thick skin. I don't think anyone can make me break at this point in my life lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm the opposite. Literally, almost nothing offends me. Some could walk up to me on the street and call me a "dirty cunt" and I would laugh my ass off and keep walking with no skin off my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im easily offended, but i can also easily be offensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and people who are drive me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. People don't know me, so they make false assumptions. I just shrug it off and move along.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not easily offended at all. Even if I should be offended I don't see many people relevant enough to get upset over. Even when I get offended I don't say anything anyway. It's not worth it to let people see a vulnerable spot to attack.

0|0
    0|0
  • liberals lol

0|1
    0|1