Who else would had done it for $500 ?

was dared to swallow a frog alive by my friends at a party. The rules were that I had to swallow it with my mouth open so they could see it go down and I couldn't drink water till afterwards. Craziest thing I have ever did!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would too if it's not poisonous and if I know I won't die (somehow) by swallowng it Easiest 500$ for not even a 10 sec job lol

What Guys Said 28

• fuck that shit. girl you cray :P

• What if he was your frog prince? He would not be impressed! He would be thinking... sweet... going in for the kiss... and then holly &%$*, past the lips and over the gums look out stomach here I come...

• Your hopping mad girl :-D

• I'm pretty sure there are others, out there, doing some pretty crazy shit for $500.

I don't know what I would've done... I might've puled that shit once it passes my gag reflex. Was it still moving while it moved down from throat passing through all that to your stomach?

• Thats just fucking animal cruelty

• Ok now 40 bucks say you can't post your tits in updates over here, not even kidding OP

• could you feel it wiggling around in your stomach?

• Well, you did get the 500 bucks, perhaps it was worth it.

• How big was it? Did you have to chew it to get it down? :p

• no because I don't kill animals for crap like that

• I would not have done that. Not only is it one of the most disgusting things I've heard, but... salmanella.

• I'd throw up

• http://i.imgur.com/uDNqsKs.gif
    Dude, that's just wrong!

Frogs have a vertebrae so you can be legally prosecuted for animal cruelty...

• I rather eat worms yeah?

• Not entirely judging but for $500 dollars and you doing that. You sound like a girl who would have sex on camera for GDP if they payed you $1200.

• wtf... hell no! I'm Chinese and I eat everything but I don't want to eat it alive...

• That's fucking terrible. Why would you condemn a frog to such a terrible death?

Go fuck yourself.

• No. I have something called dignity.

• Nope, not me. Throw a few zeroes onto the end and maybe. But not for $500.

• No... That's kinda cruel

• $500 Australian Dollars for swallowing a frog...

• Umm 😐
    Is he still alive 😶?

• No way.

• pretty sure thats not the only thinkg you swallowed

• Woo that's crazy
    do you feel vomiting , people fears of you after that

• I totally would have done that

• How would you feel if that frog had swallowed you alive?

• Absolutely fucking not

What Girls Said 17

• I wouldn't be able to do that to a innocent animal :/ I'm a big animal lover so the idea of doing that even to a frog hurts me. :/

• Poor frog!

No, even if it wasn't alive I wouldn't have done it for $500 lol. You are brave lol but dang.

• I felt bad for the frog afterwards, but it was $500 that I needed. And I thought it would had been easier then it was but it ended up taking a few attempts.

• Depends on how big it was--

• This just made me feel bad for the frog...

• I guess, I did feel awful afterwards but I wasn't thinking clear at the time after so many drinks and I wanted the $500. Felt so weird and I assure you I won't be trying it again!

• Ah well, I'll just spare a thought for Kermit :( :P

• Hell no I won't do that!!😆

• Wtf. No, I couldn't. Besides the fact that it's disturbing, I'm a vegetarian.

• I would! I ate crickets when I went to camp. For $500 I can't imagine it being that bad.

• omg nooo wayyy

• I felt horrible about the frog afterwards, but after they handed me the $500 in cash I thought it was totally worth it! It felt so strange though, I was sure after I swallowed him it was faintly moving around inside my belly...

• This is true! But it sure was an experience, and now at least I know I can actually do it lol, never thought I could, especially while having to keep my mouth open! And it was either me swallow it or my friend was going to do something far worse to get the money! I think the frog was lucky in that regard...

• lol daredevil

• Yuck. Lol. Not me. :D

• Uh no? Poor frog! That's fucked up.

• Poor frog :(
    I wouldn't.

• I wouldn't, that sounds too gross for me.

• It got burned alive by your gastric juices

• That's disgusting. I would never do that because I'm not a piece of shit.

• I would never do that

• nooo never

• That's good amount of money I would have done that