I have muslim friend, I asked him "wssup?" He replied,"ntm, making bombs and shit, the usual"... Jk or SRS?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obviously kidding 😂 Do you really think he'd type that if it was true?

• You can't really tell, these days.

• I wrote back if I can sleep with one of his four wives.

• Hahaha that's good 😀

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Nah I don't think he was serious but a pretty silly thing to say especially when people already target and label Muslims a lot

• 😂😂😂😂😂 he has a wicked sense of humor

• Yeah i am also right now making a bomb and all the other shit :) ... u should stop making those kind of shitty posts. I don't know why im still following ur shits. -_-

• he s serious I was helping him with those

• You are lier... You already said u hate Muslim in another previous topic

• Obviously serious. What else do you think Muslims do in their spare time? Silly infidel.

• He was serious 👀.

What Guys Said 12

• Ofc he's serious lol O. o Muslims don't joke about those stuff, so when someone tells you they're making bombs, you know they're being dead serious! by the way i read that they learnt a new way of bombing, they are sending viruses through their phone or pc and the virus (read bomb) will make your device explode! They also say Allahu Akbar before pressing Send.. :S What has this world come to, damn technology!

• He was kidding, but he is not helping with the already ruined reputation of Muslims as terrorists. That 'joke' was tasteless, and he is an idiot.

• Nah.. He's just open minded enough to be able to joke about a stigma about his own culture.

• In that case, it's all good! :)

• He's most likely joking but the FBI/CIA will still bust down his door and send him to Guantanamo!

at least that's what happens to me!

• its 2016 and i dont know your friend so...
    just clear it up with him that you to are friends and tell him im his friend too

• probably just joking

• Did you reply back saying that you were cleaning your guns?

• He has a very good sense of humour

• Tell him I said, "I like dis man."

• Joking

• Can I help?

• Just joking obviously. He doesn't seem like to take offense to the typical Muslim stereotype.

• Omg, your friend is awesome.

• I know that.

• You're just wondering if he is awesome at making jokes or awesome at making bombs.