What are some general things you tend to feel/do when drunk?

So I just turned 21, and I want some advice. I had had about 4 or 5 shots worth of scotch in the last 2 hours (I got a friend to tell me how to drink scotch without it tasting like paintthinner, so yay him) And I want to know some general things most people feel when they're drunk.

What are some normal things you typically feel when you are intoxicated?

Also, why do you think it is that people with a high IQ are more likely to drink ;arger ampunts of alcohol?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first time being drunk I was 14. Now, I'm 18 and I've become a much better drinker. The first time you get wasted, you have NO control. The more times you do it, the more you are able to control what you say and do (at least for me.)

At first you feel dizzy (spin around 15 times and than stop)... that's exactly what it feels like. It's a truth serum. People tend to be themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what I drink if it's whiskey I'll end up in a fight vodka I'll puke beer all have a wicked headache after 2 or 3 tequila I'll be Broke because I'll buy everone shots and spiced rum I'll be perfectly fine just more talkitive and slightly more of a risk taker

What Girls Said 3

• I don't drink much. But drinking makes me sleepy lol

• I like to drunk dial lol it's pretty funny the next day but embarassing.

• This is the first time you've had a drink? 😂

• Yeah, neither of my parents drink and for some reason I didn't really feel like asking for my friend's parents for alcohol even though I knew they would give it to me. I guess I just figured I would rather wait till I was of age. Frank;y, I'm glad I did because I did not jave anywhere near the self control taht I do now when i was younger. And even now I have already texted an ex appologizing for stupid shit i did years ago.

• But its only 9pm

• You are gonna feel like such shit tomorrow haha. I feel bad for you.

What Guys Said 3

• Intoxication is different for everyone. I knew a girl that could barely stand up and slurred most of her words after just a few beers. For me, I get goofier; I'm less shy, and (as a result) I tend to be more social.

I think inhibited people of all sorts use alcohol more because if they work hard, they like to play hard too. In other words, they've felt like they've earned it and they de-stress themselves more via more alcohol.

• Feel fewer inhibitions. You'll probably talk more freely than usual, and may be more inclined to do stupid shit that you wouldn't think of doing when you're sober. Be careful and don't overdo it. And stay plenty hydrated.

• At first you feel super euphoric (espically first time), your be for social, tell people things you usally wouldn't. THE NUMBER 1 THING TO KNOW IS DO NOT TEXY ANYONE!!! Drunk texting is a terrible Idea and will make you look like a fool.

People with higher IQ are more likely to take advantage of alcohols properties , but they use it at the right doses. trust me don't go over 5 shots. The first time I drank I threw up and missed the toliet.