If you could learn to play any instrument, what would you learn to play?

I personally love playing my piano... It just puts me in a great mood... I use to play the drums in high school but that quickly got old... Drums are just too noisy for me...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can play about 5 instruments at the moment (piano, clarinet, flute, sax, and xylophone). I'd love to learn the harp. I think the cello would also be a good choice. I'm just worried about my hands, since I tried playing guitar for about a year and didn't like the calluses on my fingers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I'd love to be able to play the 'cello, tbh. Or to play the piano like Valentina Lisitsa.

Can you play Liszt's La Campanella?
    Chopin's Ballade #3 or Fantaisie-impromptu? Or any of the ballades or scherzi?
    Schubert's sonata D960, 2nd movement, without sounding like an emotionless robot? LOL

• Hell no I can't!! Smh😑 you make me want mad lol..😤

• Lol, well, whatever guru-level depth yr gettin here, is coming from you, not from me. I am pretty much right up on the surface.

• Well alrite... TEACHER!😆😌😏

• I would learn to play piano, i started when i was 8 but i ended it because of my family issues.

• Guitar of some kind? I love country / accoustic kind of stuff!

• I want to play the ocarina.

• Piano then guitar

• Great choice...

• You're never too old to learn... I'm sure you'll do great

• Thank you☺

• The drums! Drum lessons are on my list.

• The violin and electric guitar.
    I've always wanted to learn the violin since I was little.

• I play seven instruments. The next one I want to learn is the trumpet

• Id love to learn to play several different instruments; banjo, violin/fiddle, acoustic guitar, piano, harmonica, the list goes on and on...

What Guys Said 15

• I play guitar and bass, and have taught myself a little bit on the keyboard, wish I could hammer out tunes like Sir Elton, though... Whenever I see him play, I wish I had taken piano lessons more seriously when I was a little kid and stuck with it, but playing "Three Blind Mice" isn't exactly the way to inspire a kid who's more interested in Nirvana and Green Day... haha

• I've always wanted to play the Piano and the Guitar <3

• I have tried to learn to play the guitar, but it was too tough so I gave up. :(

• I've already started learning piano, guitar, and drums. I wouldn't mind learning saxophone. That would be awesome, especially if I can play some sweet blues-type tunes.

• Guitar definitely... If I could play guitar well, I'd write my own music. A lot of music.

• Either the guitar or the harmonica.

The guitar is probably the most versatile musical instrument overall, but the harmonica is pocket-sized and drastically underrated.

• Piano

• i want to learn how to play the banjo

• Eh just music theory in general.

My playing technique on guitar has stayed relatively the same

• Definitely the piano.

• Drums

• I love the drums and have played for many years. If I would learn another, I'd learn to play the bass.

• Piano, I self taught my self a little , but then just sort of stopped. I guess I'm not meant to be a musician.

• Why did you stop?

• I have, and I might when my life slows down, but I right now it's a matter of time and money

• I understand

• guitar. it's cool and handy

• Pljayed the violin for 6 years, i'd either continue with that or learn the piano