Am I too twilight?
I was left alone with photoshop to make this thing xD the guy said im meant to look cool but I look like the lost sister from twilight xD and it's weird because I randomly took a full front pic of myself
I don't know why I did that to be honest
Like who likes seeing themselves like that
And I just thought oh let me edit it 😂😂😂

79

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear to God that I would send you some new shirts if I could. 😂

• This is actually a different hoodie than my pic 😂😂 just because it's blue smh

• Lol it looks really similar. In my mind, I just can't imagine you wearing another one anymore.

• I only wear this because I'm indoors all day 😂😂 if i go put I obviously don't wear that hoodie

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I like it - The things that stand out for me are the black sky, the black tint on the top of your hair, the style of your hair suits picture, your eyes and the size of you in the forefront of picture - I could see that style being used by an music artist - Very well done.

• I've never seen Twilight and I'll refuse to do so, so can't judge that...

the pic/edit itself... meh

• Naaaaah. You like more like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. While we're on the topic of twilight.
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...aa0bd3bf28ce8d313a13ab6.jpg
    Was saving it for a rainy day. Lol.

• Good job mate

• Ok I'm scared 😓 now
    And I'm alone in my room 😶

• So you are a vampire or a werewolf?

• Are you going to make a sparkly one?

• No offense, maybe you should be lady. don't waste your beauty, show it to the world.

What Girls Said 6

• Awww god this made my day, I love this picture hahaha. You should frame it in your room to freak people out.

• Hahaha it's probably the background :)

• Yes especially the eyes.

• Who is the lost sister from twilight?

• Honestly I think you look sexy🙈.

• all you need to do is show us some teeth and you ll look like a full fledged vampire hahaahah