Can You Solve this Hard Riddle?

I'm starting a new thing! Every Friday, I'm going to post a hard brain teaser/ riddle. It just something that I decided to do because I'm bored. So, I guess we are going to see who's smart or kind of an idiot? I'm kidding! El Oh El! Let's have some FUN! It's Friday! Turn up!

Okay so here's the riddle: A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of 50 dollars out of his wallet.
He turns to the rich man and says to him,
'I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.'
The rich man laughs.
The poor man says, 'I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.'
The rich man laughs again and says, 'OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?'
The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

Alright, let's get this started.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy birthday, of course :D Come now

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Happy birthday dear Joanna Armstrong-Miller, happy birthday to you?

Does it have to be a song that can't be customized in this sense, like an official record or album?

• Wouldn't the rich man go home rich since he pulled the money out of his wallet before the bet was made so there would be no money in his wallet because it was in his hand?

• or the rich didn't had that much money in his wallet and the rest was in bank...
      so it doesn't matter whatever he had in his wallet, if the guy is rich... the guy will stay rich...
      the entire situation is flawed...

• Do we really have to deal with this? It's not a big issue... Bad enough I gotta deal with hate on one of mytakes so I don't feel like explaining myself.

• happy birthday Joanna Armstrong-Miler

• Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to Joanna Armstrong-Miller...

• Happy Birthday

• I am very bad with songs, unlike most people my age, I am not obsessed about songs sry :p

What Girls Said 1