Does anyone else get this small feeling of satisfaction when they shoot a 3 pointer into their rubbish bin😎🏀?

Sorry, "trash can" LOL! πŸ˜‚

Okay it isn't just a small feeling. It's the one where u just wanna shout out "OH DAYYYUUUMM Y'ALL MICHAEL JORDAN IS ALL UP IN MY SPIRIT RIGHT NOW!!" #skillzzzz πŸ˜ŽπŸ€

Then you realise you're celebrating on your own. . .

I just made this AMAZING shot with a ball of paper right now... too bad no one saw it, because it was really good you guys =/ It was.
Does anyone else get this small feeling of satisfaction when they shoot a 3 pointer into their rubbish binπŸ˜ŽπŸ€?
#andthecrowdgoeswild raaaahhh... raaaaahhh... πŸ’…πŸΎ

• OMG YESSS I GET THAT FEELING TOO AND IT'S GREAT! 😎
  • Normal for me. I'm so cool I get em in every time so it doesn't matter. πŸ˜’
  • Wow... I'm yet to experience this magnificence. My coordination SUCKS. 😐
  • Girl... it is so past your bedtime. πŸ˜‘

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• When I was a bit younger and not off at college, I would eat dinner at a table with family each night. We'd naturally each have a napkin. Our trash can was one you'd press a footswitch and the top would open.
    From that, I'd wait for someone else to go up to the "rubbish bin" and open it. Once they did, I'd have about 3 seconds to make a shot before it closed again. I actually got pretty good at it because I did it every day for years and years xD

Once you make it in, it is a pretty badass feeling no doubt 😁

• lol wow u did it everyday? haha i am loving the dedication 👏🏽
      HELL YEAH it is! :D

• I did it every day my family had dinner together, which was most days lol
      ... And thank you-- I had to hone my skills :D

• Lol "rubbish bin" :p

Yes I do!!!
    Every day at work, I piss excellence, then wash my hands, then crumple up the wet paper towels and nail the shot and walk with a certain swagger of pride back to my desk.

I'm totally serious about this actually lol

• πŸ˜’ u laughing now but when u say trash can in Australia you gonna get some looks.

Oh swag for dayyyyss😎 #workflow

• CHEESE MITE
      crikey! whatever you do, mate do not throw the TIMTams in the rubbish bin!
      No worries, she'll be right, lets grill on the barbie, mate!
      CHEESE MITE OUT!

• good lawd. -.- that was horrible 😂

• Ha ha ha ha THAT is so cute and adorable <3 the way you express in words little lioness is awesome <3

I vote 'A', I've been doing that for years and guess yes I do get the feeling as you describe but it's become more of an everyday thing now :)

• haha nice to know I'm not the only one.

• ha ha ha Evidently and obviously you aren't by the look of it out here (I thought it was me and maybe a few more that's all too lol). This isn't your first question that highlights to me that I'm among the majority in various things :D <3

Thank you for the up vote little lioness <3

• It's awesome when that happens, sometimes when I'm bored I'll just take a bunch of paper or my hackey sack and do that out of boredom lol.

But I can do one better what's even better is when you accidentally drop something or in my case a hackey sack and you kick it up (muscle memory/reflexes) and it bounces off a wall then a corner were two walls meet then it swooshes into the trash can lol. I did that once and I have never been able to do that again /= it was awesome.

• THHHRRREEEE!!! BBAAANNNGGG, (inserts last name) from downtown!!! Watching basketball for so many years I practically know all of the commentators catch phrases πŸ˜…
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...2BCelebration.gif
    #BallisLife

• LOOOOLLL i love it :D can u commentate my life? :P

• Sure if you don't mind me doing it in a sad attempt of an Aussie accent 😜

• When it's a piece of food and I make it without having to walk into the kitchen
    *hand over heart* Damn!

• Yes, we all have got that 3 pointer in the last second of the game when we were two behind.

• Haha yeah guilty Anna, I'm doing that and many people around me as well :D
    Maybe we should start a competition rubbish basketball?
    The first match will be Australia - Belgium :D

• I feel your excitement over this, and it's infectious. I celebrate your 3-pointer! Way to go!

• YES! thank you! someone who understands me.

• I know what you felt when you sank that paper wad. And you invited all of us to share that feeling. Sometimes it's little things like this that just make your day.

• Oh yes, I just had to share this monumental occasion with you all. I'm glad to make your day, as u made mine :P

• I'd be impressed if you could do it if someone was blocking your shot. Say, someone who's 6'5, I'd love to see you try.

• This is like Top 5 on my list of Everyday Things That Amuse Me. I buried an off balance turnaround fadeaway from the other side of the kitchen with half of a squeezed lime last week when I was making guacamole, it was classic🏆

I'm 36😞

• Yes, I used to. I'm not sure I do anymore. If anything, it's more of a "Shaq-easy-slam dunk play" type of thing nowadays. Which is nothing to get crazy about.

• u should totally get back into it.

• chill dude I'm just messing around, sheesh..

• I'm chill, like when I hit it with ease.

• I always pretend that it's the final 5 seconds in the 4th period and my former high school team is down by 2. I always make an aim and shoot. If I make it, I'm a hero, if I miss, I'm a goat!

• Of course! Haha its funny how it's called a rubbish bin lol

• literally everyone.

• I don't say Jordan when I shoot though, i usually say Kobe! Good thing I have a small little trash for paper

• I'm used to it at this point...

• Nope but when I play basketball that swish of nothing but net sound is the best sound known to man

• Oh geeze bananas, someone needs a different hobby :P

• it's a great feeling but doesn't last longer than 3 seconds for me lol

• Awesome post

and yes I fist pump lol

• Yes great feeling

• Bird lines up against worthy.. He shoots he scores! Celtics win!! Yes i get excited lol

• OMG YES, most of the time I miss and it ends up on the floor where it takes days to end up in the rubbish bin.

• Just another day at the office for me. Swishes for daysss 😎😎😎

• Sure... when I was 10 years old! You have too much time on your hands yo 😜

• Don't know why you feel like MJ, I feel like CURRY!!!

• Only when someone is watching do I feel satisfied other than that I don't care

What Girls Said 7

• This is TMI but idc

From my toilet to the trash can is like 4 feet and a weird angle, so when I wrap up my pads when I'm on the toilet I always try to make it in the trash can and fail probably about 50% of the time, but I've perfected a rebound method so I'm pretty proud of myself

• it's like 20x more satisfying when I do it at work and someone else is like "that was fuckin impressive" and I'm just like 😎 "bitches ain't shiiiitt"

• I'm happy to get it close. lol hahaha

• The rubbish bin? Hahahhaha

• Yes, I get that feeling too 😂😂

• Yes I do feel satisfaction :)

• um i have a bin with that basket over it so get good practise errrryyy day so I'm kool wit it i mean i feel cool about it when i get it in