Can you look at bollywood stars with no-makeup?

Some of you find indians as beautiful. I guess it will change your mind.

Priyanka chopra
Can you look at bollywood stars with no-makeup?

Deepika padukone

Preity Zinta

Katrina kaif

Shraddha kapoor

Aishwarya Rai

Is she most beautiful woman in the world? I don't think so.

Please stop posting about bollywood actresses here. They are not beautiful.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never seen any bollywood movies nor do I know any of the actresses. (I have hardly ever seen any pictures of them either)

Based on these pictures though, I think they are quite beautiful. Sure, they may not be the most beautiful women in the world, but still... You don't have to be the "most" beautiful to still be beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aishwarya rai consired most beautiful woman by magazines. Thats why I have written that.

• I feel like personally there is no such thing as a "most beautiful woman." Once you get to what someone considers "10s," ratings start getting especially more towards individual preference.
      Example: I may consider something a 10 because I like the hair color while someone else considers the person a 9 because that isn't their favorite hair color.

So to rate anyone "most beautiful" (like in the magazine) is kind of silly in the first place in my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• "Powder and Paint makes you what you ain't" as the Old saying Goes and Flows. However, Seeing 'Hollywood actreeses here' dear, makes One See that they are Only Human and that they Also have a Natural beauty to themselves, just like Mother Nature Intended.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't find them attractive even after make-up. There are plenty of random beautiful girls on the streets.

They are there not because of their looks, but because of their acting skills, luck or legacy.

(I'm Indian btw)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're the same girl that's posting about them all the damn time. My god, stop. Yes, some of them are pretty, but they're nothing special, ok?
    Now stop.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I hate that questions. And I want to show you they arr not beautiful. And please stop posting about them. I don't think they are pretty.

• Yeah, so your solution is to keep feeding these type of questions. Well done, genius -_-

• They have great skin :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems you hate them? hhhhhh :D
    nothing wrong with them, they look beautiful XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Ow wow their pretty, to bad I don't watch Bollywood films.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks God we don' watch bollywood. I don't think they are beautiful without makeup.

• I kinda prefer them without make up :)

• Yeah some of gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are all indian stars very pale is bollywood racist against real indians?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're still beautiful, who told you that you were more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ok looking without makeup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8