For those that are pro wrestling or WWE fans, do you think the WWE should allow their female wrestlers to?

compete in extreme matches like Elimination Chamber, Hell In a Cell, First Blood, Falls Count Anywhere or any other special matches, in PPV events?

Elimination Chamber match -

Hell in a Cell match -

• Yes, a lot (at least some, not all) female pro wrestlers are as capable of withstanding and going through these barbaric matches like the male wrestlers
    25% (1)100% (2)50% (3)Vote
  • No, these matches are too dangerious for women wrestlers and it's something intended only for male wrestlers.
    50% (2)0% (0)33% (2)Vote
  • Depends
    25% (1)0% (0)17% (1)Vote
  • Even if they were allowed to compete in these matches, it still probably won't help much in terms of PPV and ticket sales.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• WWE is obviously fake, they'll allow women to do so if they think it'll get them more viewers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A few years ago I would have said no way. Just because WWE seemed obsessed with having Bikini models who can't wrestle on the roster. Now they have a lot of women who are talented enough to make these matches work.

There have been female cage matches in the past. I see no reason why not today

0|0
    0|0