Why do people hate Chris Brown?

Why do people hate him so much?
- He's attractive
- He can sing
- He can dance
- He has a beautiful smile
- He's REALLY nice. I've met him.

Why do people hate Chris Brown?

Why do people hate him so much?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU LUCKY BICTH! I love him! If I were you, I would've followed him home. I'm so jealous, right now. Chris is always cheating on me 💔😩

• Also he has cheated before too.

• @blondfrog I wouldn't care, because it has nothing to do with me.

• I know from first hand experience how the media likes to spin off shit, but most of what they say is true about him. I don't care cheating is not justified I can see how the hitting was, but he went really hulk on Rhinanna when he hit her where was Brown's bruises or cuts?

What Guys Said 23

• It's probably his proclivity to snap without warning and smash people's teeth down their throat. He's a notorious hothead and abuser. But, hey, you know the score. But just remember the story about the kid who picked up a snake and it bit him. When the kid asked the snake why he did it, the snake replied "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up"

• You forgot to add women beater to that list. images1.ynet.co.il/.../61312332181098490536no.jpg

I'd say that a good enough reason to dislike him.

• He is a great musician, very talented. But he beats women and has anger management probs lol

• Because he beats the fuck out of his girlfriend?

• Because he's a thug and has a history of hitting women. He has the potential to be extremely grand but he has to focus

• She hit him first , it gives him the right to hit her back , she's just as much of an abuser for hitting her spouse first , smh people think women can't be abusive

• The whole punching women, cowardly thing pisses me off. You know, you women have like this filter that lets in the shit you want to see in a guy and omit all the bad shit. Blows my mind.

• They have no verbal filter, though, which is exactly what got Rihanna that smack down.

• How would you like all of your past mistakes to resurface every time your name was mentioned? Rihanna has forgiven him and dated him 3 times after, get over it.

• @MelaninMonroe off course Rihanna would date home again, that filter at work. Chris brown is a dick, bottom line. Woman love and fuck douches. It's expected and predictable. If he was truly a genuine nice guy, women wouldn't even notice him. you know how many people defend Oscar Pistorius for killing his girl? Plenty. Cognitive bias. Makes me want to vomit.

• I don't really care at all about him

• because he's kinda a dick. he beat rihanna... but we all know she liked it :P

• You got a messed up definition of attractive. And most likely because he is a lame ass.

• They hate him because he punched a woman who was running her mouth and testing his patience.

• Rihanna even admitted to hitting him first. I like how people just ignore that.

• Also the comments without @ symbols were directed to you so I'm not sure if you know exactly what you are talking about
      I do not see how two comments is considered a cat fight

• @MelaninMonroe I don't think she bruised him or gave him injuries like how he did to her.

• I think he's awesome. he's made some mistakes but who the hell hasn't. People who hate on other people are just wasting their energy.

• ... Never mind the domestic abuse.

• Word on the street is that he has anger management issues

• HE'S A WIFE BEATER

• I don't hate anyone...
    Who's that girl? :P

• did u let him hit it tho?

• Who is he?

• I actually enjoy a couple of songs of him lol guilty as charged

• I don't hate him...

I talked to him one time on Facebook...

• I don't know and i don't care

• A lot of people who's life isn't out there for everyone else to see are quick to judge someone else . There's a lot of dickface people who think that they are pristine.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I love him. I don't care about what none of you hating ass people have to say. Let's see if he would've been hated and called a "thug" had he been white. ☺

• lol!!! he's a pretty boy with tattoos just like bieber. he couldnt be further from a thug.

cbrown likes to slap up his bitches tho. he's a pussy.

• He also cheated on his girlfriend and got another woman pregnant while cheating. I don't care about Chris Brown but if you wish you were in tran's place when he cheated be my guest

• I think he still would've becuz of Rhianna's bruises.

• Maybe it has something to do with how he repeatedly beats, harasses, and assaults women...

• I don't mind him. He is not attractive in my opinion. He has great music, but has made bad decisions in his past.

• "He's REALLY nice."

Rihanna would disagree.

• He makes fairly good music but he did beat a woman (Rihanna) and get another girl pregnant while in a relationship with another... that just screams he doesn't respect women... He's pretty obnoxious in interviews as well. I don't hate him, as I don't know him but I don't like what I've heard about him and think other artists make better stuff. Miguel and Frank Ocean for example.

• It's all well and good that he's talented and has a nice smile. He's also manipulative and abusive, and I would venture to say that this is the side of him people dislike.

• I love Chris brown ! Most people hate him because of his "bad past" with rihanna even though they don't know his side of the story, what really happened , who started it , etc. People are just too judgmental

• I get that people still hate him over the whole rihanna thing but idc I'm team breezy woooooo omds I love him ❤ I can't believe you got to meet him luckyyy

• Because he has anger issues and is abusive towards women... Never will understand why girls like him.

• he's an arrogant asshole that beats woman and causes trouble everywhere he goes. Why would anyone smart like him?

• Because he has beaten women near to death on multiple occasions?

• i thought he cheated on tran and got some mexican lady pregnant?

• Well... he really isn't attractive to me and I mainly don't like him cz he beat up rihanna. I don't listen to his music either. No thank you.

• Judging by your name you must have such an amazing taste in music 😂😂😂😂

• I'd say idolizing someone so much that you make your name and picture relate to them is a joke.

• @Xxboriicuaxx Is there something wrong with admiring a person and their music that u want people to know the impact on they've had on you?

• Probably because he has beat up Rihanna.

• He beat Rihanna up!

• I'm just going to leave this here
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../leave-britney-alone-o.gif

• They have him because they don't forgive him for his past... But I still have a place in my heart for him, because through all of the bullsh*t I can still look at the good side of him. Plus, everybody makes mistakes.

• ❤❤❤❤❤

• @orphan What is this mistake you are referring to that keeps happening over and over?

• If it's woman beating then I guess you have a point but I always say we should try and forgive people. Plus, the media wants you to hate him... They've created a monster... And they won't stop until they get what they want... I say that everybody deserves forgiveness...

• Probably because he abused Rihanna.