Want to find good Christian music. Or meet people who know good Christian music?

So I've been listening to some great worship music lately. My favourites as I write this are:
Chris tomlin - I will follow
Hillsong - cornerstone
David crowder - praise him (the version in the fan made video of the guy walking through nyc)
I really love worship music and I hope some sensible people can reply here with some great Christian music similar to ones i mentioned above.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have ou heard of the Casting Crowns? they are wonderful. some of my favourite songs by them:
    who am i
    east to west
    praise you in this storm
    i know you're there

here are some Hillsong ones i like:
    calvary
    rooftops
    lord i come to you
    oceans
    even when it hurts

some songs by darlene zschech i like:
    shout to the lord
    perfect love

other songs:
    i can sing of your love forever- Delirious
    Breath of Heaven- Amy Grant
    mary did you know

hope that helps!

• OMG i forgot MercyMe. i love them. fave songs by them:
      You're beautiful
      Crazy Enough.

ok I'm done.

• no worries man :)
      thanks for mh x

• Np :D you were one of the first responses so I gave it to you aha x

Most Helpful Guy

• Um good Christian bands that I listen to are.

Skillet
    Kutless
    Casting Crowns
    Mercy Me
    Toby Mac
    Abandon Kansas
    Stellar Kart

• Never knew skillet was Christian!
      Not heard of the other but will definitely check them out when I have time thank you <3

• Well that's the artist's target I guess. To reach as wide audience as they can to try and influence people with their lyrics. Some bands are very subtle however. There's a band I called onehundredhours and I've been told that they're are a Christian band however I didn't know that until I was told. I would never have guessed but it just shows that there's more Christian music that people may first think

• Lol yeah probably.

What Girls Said 4

• Chris Tomlin is great.

Casting Crowns has newer songs, but the one I really am feeling right now is called "Just Be Held."

Check out Shane & Shane. Very acoustic in lot of their songs and extremely heartfelt.

Big Daddy Weave has an amazing song called "My Story." Whoa.

Other groups/singers:
    -Matthew West
    -Lincoln Brewster
    -Jeremy Camp
    -Kari Jobe
    -needtobreathe
    -Tenth Avenue North
    -Among the Thirsty
    -Brandon Heath
    -David Crowded/ Crowded <--- his voice is so unique!!

I have a bunch more, but I will stop here.

• Oops. Auto changed David Crowder

• Noo don't stop haha. I'm here to learn more artists! I've heard of Matthew west and I like it so I'll check the others out :D

• Jeremy camp
    Misty Edwards : she has this song called arms wide open, it's a beautiful song
    Third day
    Skillet - a bit on the heavy style if u like that :)
    Theocracy- this is metal haha they have really good songs
    Hillsong is awesome, I saw u already know them. Did u hear the last album? Open heaven is such a good song
    Mercyme
    Delirious
    Tobymac
    Matt redman
    John Waller
    Casting crowns

• Third day <3
      Delirious <3
      Matt redman <3
      Will definitely check out the rest. Never knew skillet was Christian music!

• Hah yeah sure, theocracy is one of my favourites. Listen to "I am" such a great song! Red is also good, flyleaf, 12 stones, saving grace, divinefire They are not all metal but they are in the rock area, divinefire is symphoic metal. I know some hardcore ones, don't know if u are into that?
      I like symphonic metal, so my fav non christian metal bands are epica, within temptation, kamelot, haggard
      And when it comes to rock, I like classic stuff like bon jovi, def leppard, bryan Adams, those kinda things 😛

• Well I really like flyleaf so I'll definitely give these a listen. Thanks! :D

• "Ocean" - Hillsong United
    I almost cry listening to it.

• Spirit lead me where my trust is without Borders <333

• I love how people who use this site really aren't judgmental. I expected that to ask a question with any religious relevance that I would get trolls and people with silt answers but there are all good. Just shows how much i dislike where I live and the community :/

• Mercy Me and Casting Crowns are some of my favorites.

The older Christian music I like is
    Newsong
    Brothers Keeper

What Guys Said 7

• skillet, skillet, ashes remain, and within temptation has good christian type music as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTPzim6MmA

• There is a bunch of great bands out there. Some of the best known are Stryper, Mortification and As I Lay Dying. Also be sure to check out Beheaded, Opprobrium and another band whose name I forget.

Just FYI the songs you mentioned are all terrible and would drive anyone who heard them to Satanism. Happy listening.

• I like Casting Crowns and MercyMe. Third Day is also a good group. Also, try listening to FFH (From From Home). That's all I can think of at this moment.

• Casting crows seem really popular so will definitely give them a listen :D
      Third day I know are good and I will listen to the other one thank you!

• At least listen to Kutless's "What Faith Can Do". That's what I like from them. I haven't listened to any of their other tunes, but I will soon.

• Will do man! :D

• Believe it or not there is a Christian Hair Band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsNhNdnwgZg

• Okay I'll play it when I am home ok :)

I have recently come to love Stryper! Saw them in concert a month ago, and am going to see them again in October! They put on a great live show, and don't shy away from their beliefs. :)

• Redeemed by Big Daddy Weave is awesome.
    If you like Christian rap lecrae is cool too.

• I'm not a huge fan of rap but im experimental so I'll have a look :)

• Thousand foot krutch and skillet are the best

• Heard of both of them. Thousand foot crutch were on a note on my iPhone to download but I never got around to it so thank you!

• Trick question, Christian music hasn't been notable or good for hundreds of years now.