What would you rather have during gaming?

• Medium quality/detail at 30fps
  • Low quality/detail at 60fps

Most Helpful Girl

• Def B.
    One of my strengths in gaming is almost inhumanly fast reflexes. That 16.66-millisecond differential (= 1/30 sec minus 1/60 sec) would def have a non-negligible impact thereon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted Medium quality/detail at 30fps, but it really depends on the game. I would probably tweak the settings myself to get somewhere between the two. For example, I could disable or tone down stuff like anti-aliasing if I play in 1920x1080. That way I could keep the nice textures but have the environment look a bit more angular.

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer RPG, simulation and strategy games, so for me, I think A would be better.

• That completely flew over my head. I thought you were going to ask if we would like soda, pizza, candy or something else to do WHILE we're gaming... lol.

What Guys Said 7

• If the gameplay is affected, the answer is obvious. If not, the answer is again obvious.

• It depends to be honest if the game has just good base line graphics but is fast paced and requires no lag or at least tittle lag to be playable, then I will opt for lower graphical settings but if it's the other way around I'll raise em.

• 1080p at high at least, I get a decent 60 fps on average. The only game that crushed my system was AC Unity. Battlefront on Ultra.😄 Wow. That's the best looking game out there right now. But IT SUCKS!

• RPG/Action-adventure/puzzle- higher details

shooter/racing/strategy- higher FPS

• I play for fun so the Better graphics is what I'd prefer.

• I would say it depends on the genre. For instance playing a game on 30 Fps is easily playable in most cases without any real noticeable stalls in gameplay. However I think it also depends on the game genre. For instance it's more crucial to have 60 FPS for games like first person shooters, Mobas, where reaction time is more crucial where as rpgs and strategy games ( games where you control an army) isn't as important. Now MMO's I'd say is a hit or miss depending if your doing pvp or pve content. PVP= high FPS crucial, PVE= 30 FPS reasonable and little impact on outcome since most pve content in MMOs is kinda predictable assuming you know how certain creatures fight.

• 30 frames per seconds is more than enough, so A