If you were a character in a graphic novel, would you be a hero or villain?

I've always been described as a villain by friends and family members but i'd like to think of myself as anti-hero. I'm a good person at heart but when i reach a limit, then i go off and i don't care if i made you cry or hurt you. if i think you deserve it then im right. But if you ever need my help then i will do anything you ask and always happy to. I guess you could say im a nice person but im not something you could push around. That's just how i think.

• I would be a hero
  • I would be a villain
  • I would be a vigilante
  • I would an anti-hero

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely anti-hero. I would do everything I could to help and save others, but unlike most heroes, I'd be completely willing to kill the bad guys.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Very likely Option D. I'd preferably be a character whether a main or completely supporting role that is entirely Neutral. Not really what you would ever call a Hero, and not even close to a Villain, a character that does not have ANY villainous or heroic objectives and motives.

I don't ever want to take sides with anyone or anything, and ideally that I never ever have to ever take any sides and just move along minding my own business as a neutral observer that keeps surviving as long as I could and with the best I could. I think have that "I really just don't give a fuck anymore" type of attitude, therefore just don't fuck with me unless you are really looking for trouble. I'd be a character hat have no real incentive or motive to ever really fuck with anyone else and they can just go about doing their own thing and I won't give a fuck unless it's going to seriously affect me in a really bad way or something.

• I'd be the anti hero, it allows me to be good and just and be the hero and all that but it allows me to play a darker side of things and be even cruel if I have to be, the best of both worlds.

• Anti-hero, or the hero that slowly becomes the villain.

• I would be a Deadpool type character. Someone who does the right thing, but not for the right reasons. Perhaps someone who is selfish and closed off from the true heroes. Makes the character more interesting.

• Antihero. The badass that gets shit done but the end result is of good intentions

What Girls Said 0