Do you like taking photos 📷😃?

📷 By yourself.
📷 With other people.
📷 Having your picture taken.

#sayCHEEEEEESEEE 😬
Do you like taking photos 📷😃?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it sad how funny I found that "Say people" pic? Lol

And for the most part yes but I'll admit sometimes I'm just not in the mood.

What Guys Said 31

• I love photography. Have been at it right from the predigital era where we had to load film into the cameras by shielding it from light etc :D

I prefer clicking the photographs but am not much of a selfie guy UNLESS it's with my daughter or just for records that 'I've been here' kind of stuff lol

• oh yeah my parents tell me about film, and how u only had a certain amount before it finished lol. so interesting.

• haha thanks =]
      aw that's nice, i bet it brings on nostalgia.
      you're so lucky honestly. i wish i was born around that time.

• The nostalgia came on reading your question for sure little lioness <3 :D

Seriously, I keep wishing the same thing for my daughter too - the huge change from physical to digital, fixed lines to mobile phones etc won't ever be experienced by another generation :)

• I actually don't mind taking photos on trips. On trips however, usually I take videos though because I feel that captures more of the experience felt and whatnot.

For normal day to day life, I tend not to take pictures / videos. I'll only take something if there is something extraordinary or unusual happening that needs proof.

I do have tons of notes and audio recordings on my phone though of random song ideas I get throughout the day 😅

• i shall be expecting an audio recording to be posted here shortly then kthanksbye

• I like taking pictures of landscapes. I will also use a camera to snap a few photos for events. But photos of mountains, rivers, lakes, seasides, and waterfalls are what truly interest me.

• I don't hate taking pictures, but I think most of the pictures I've taken were because someone wanted me to take one, I don't really go out of my way for it lol

• "please take a picture for me. oh please!"

- fangirl 😂

• all that was a typo? right -.-
      no that's what u get for teasing my french!

• I know right? It's almost like my keyboard just hates me :D
      Your French is amazing, I'm jelly!!

• No I do not enjoy taking a lonely, rarely ever do it I mostly reuse old self done pictures.

https://youtu.be/W1HGe6TEYHY

With other people.
    Ehh sure if I feel like it.

Having your picture taken.
    No lol, hate it, I got that from my father he hates being in photo's oddly we photograph well lol.

• I normally avoid it, I take few photos during the year and I'm mostly not alone in the photos I take or that I allow to be taken.

• I love photography, I take my camera everywhere with me. This was with my little pal on Georgian Bay. We swam at the beach all day!

file:///C:/Users/Rob/Desktop/104D5000/DSC_0288. JPG

• One if my many hobbies is photography. When I was a child I'd take pictures anything and everything. I sometimes make movies or take the squad out for a photography day.

I don't really have the time now but whenever I do take a photo my friends steal them and upload them to Instagram. Don't even give me credit...

• Not really, maybe also since I'm using a simple mobile phone, no smart phone... so the quality is poor :o
    I do have a camera somewhere far away but rarely use it...

• All of them, I love showing off.. ^.~

• I love to take pics of landscapes, people who i meet at some new place. I don't like to take a selfie; I prefer to set a 10 seconds timer instead.

• I love taking photos!

from behind the bushes...

• Of other people/things. Certainly.
    Of myself?

Fuck off. ^_^
    Maybe in the moment if I'm feeling it.

• I like taking photos with other people. I hardly take selfies

• No public pictures of me on GAG. So I DON'T like them!

• lol doesn't mean u can't like them outside of gag :P

• OKAY OKAY WHY U SCREAMIN FOR? -.-

• BECAUSE IT'S BECOME A FORM OF HABIT THAT OVER THE INTERNET I RESORT TO CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY POINT BUT HONESTLY ONCE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD MY CAPS FOR A WHILE IT TURNS INTO A BOY WHO CRIED WOLF SITUATION

• No I don't, than again don't dislike to taking photos either.

• Yes I've been told I'm really good at see things and snapping them

• Most of the time yes. It really depends on how i feel though

• With others! I wish I could have my picture taken with my crush on here.

• Of anything but me, yes.

• I like taking photos, I even sell some of my images online.
    www.etsy.com/.../catails?ref=shop_home_active_11

• I don't know why - I never really got into the habit of taking photos

• I dont like people taking them for me but yeah i like to myself

• Not so much :)

• I see the photo op and I HAVE to take it about 60-70% of the time.

If I don't take the shot, I then go through a existential crisis for about ten minutes.

• hahaha yeah i can kinda relate to that :P

• I had one yesterday at the park while hanging out with my friend.

The sun was shining through the lower branches of a tree overlooking the duck pond. I waited too long---I was showing her photos from my trip to Mexico interestingly enough---and I lost the lighting. Damn. Ja ja

• I like to photograph, but i like to catch people without warning, also nature and random stuff. I like to capture the trueness of stuff in people. Not really into the smily traditional photo :p

• I like it so much, my camera costs more than my car.

• I like taking pictures of others, nature, animals etc. ... but I hate being myself on pictures x_x

• same, but let's not lie to ourselves, u don't look too bad in pics! :P

• IM SO DONE WITH U. u ain't getting a reply ever! 😂

• eh I gave up on that a long time ago anyway :P

• I prefer taking with chicks... i.. i. i. mean other peeps.

• I love taking pictures just not of myself :p I mostly make pics of the sky, nature and my dog.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 18

• No!
    No!
    No!

• Sometimes depends on what I look like haha.

• Um yes, a lot!

I love taking photos of myself. I don't like taking photos with other people though.

Selfies are the best.

^.^

• Yes. I'm awful for taking pictures. My phone lives next to my side.

• Eh, I don't do selfies often. Usually, they're just for this site actually, haha. I don't take many photos with others either, whether I'm taking the photo or someone else is. I'm just not very photogenic in my opinion. However, I love taking photos of scenery and such. :)

• Yes its an act of self love

• I love to take pictures of nature and everything beautiful outside and also other people. I don't necessarily like to take pictures of myself though.

• I like taking pics of myself and others and natire etc etc

• Not particularly. I have an Instagram account but I only have like twenty photos on it. I got it like four years ago. Mostly I take pictures of things I have eaten.

• haha i think like 85% of insta accounts have at least 1 pic of food on them. *checks* omg i have no food. only drinks. that is so wrong.

• I love taking pictures. I wish I owned a good quality camera😞

• I'd rather be behind the camera in that scenario quite honestly.

• Yes, I love taking pictures!

• I like taking pictures by myself 😊

• photographer seems to be checking his dick size..

• I like taking photos of myself and with others as well (but not like daily selfie maniac :P ). I really taking photos of others and generally nature and stuff. But it makes me really uncomfortable habing my picture taken. Especially from guys.

• Any. Doesn't matter to me.

• Depends on the day :P
    #WhoamIkiddingCHEESEEEVERYDAY

• I dislike photos of me, and I don't really take selfies. I do like taking pictures of others or of nature.