What do you think of this youtuber Frog Leap Studios?

IF YOUR NOT INTO THE METAL GENRE OF MUSIC THEN TURN AROUND! THIS DUDE DOES COVERS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO METAL SOUNDING!

Now that the warning is out of the way here are some songs I really loved. The dude is funny as hell and does the best face expressions ever! Yes they are covers like I said. Along with he will have his daughter in his videos at times. Which honestly he seems like the most epic dad in existance. :D

• omg this dude is awesome!
  • Love the covers
  • Hate it
    Vote C
  • I'm not into metal
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it since it has frogs involved :)

• I love the crazy funny faces he does. Then has his daughter in the videos too. :D

• Sadly I doubt anyone else will even bother to comment on this question. :'( I'm never posting questions with videos unless I can just sum up the video.

• I don't know he does some really weird faces. Like in his cover for mama mia. It's pretty funny.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!