Do you listen to songs in different languages?

i listen to lots of randoms songs in languages that i can't understand. a good tune is a good tune.

Updates:

0|1
18|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's usually Japanese songs from Anime.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Yes. I understand English, Hindi and Gujarati but I listen to Arabic, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, French... few more songs from various places.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to songs of 7 different languages. Out of those I can speak 5 of them. Brb learning the 5th one ATM.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, I even have problems understanding English song texts so I don't care about them. But I like listening to e. g. Japanese music... it just has to sound good, that's the only thing that matters to me

1|0
    0|0
  • me too , like japanese and korean..

Larc En Ciel-Heaven's drive

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34p2wh

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to some Russian (Russian is my second language though I'm not fluent), a few Spanish (because it's everywhere) and some Korean (PSY not just Gangnam Style)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the music in my country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZ_SBbeURs this is as close as it gets.

1|0
    0|0
  • English, Arabic, Hindi/Urdu, Punjabi, Japanese.

Anything that sounds good really!

1|0
    0|0
  • not willingly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I listen to Spanish music a lot and I don't speak any Spanish.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • this video... jesus

• Show All
    • @ResonantGuy but do you have any idea what he/they are talking about? lol!

• Lol not exactly but I can give you overview. It's somewhat similar to a pop song with trashy upbeat romantic lyrics. It's in Punjabi and I don't know that language. I can barely understand 25-30% of words in that song.

• I do, the other day I was listening to Israelic music for example

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm does a jamacan accent on English count as a diffrent language? I can't understand them. Espacially with effects. For example

Skrillex - All is Fair in Love and Brostep
    Skrillex - Ragga Bomb

Both with Ragga Twins

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• K-pop!

1|0
    0|0
  • I listen to a lot of Japanese music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I watch korean drama, some times Japanese drama. I would listen to the soundtrack later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! haha good thing I'm not alone. My running playlist has so many songs I can't understand but the beat is so catchy, I don't care lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • exactly : P sometimes i listen to songs i've heard whilst on holiday that i enjoyed

• Some, not a lot. I like some hoppin Spanish songs and some classy Italian or French songs. I listen to some classical music which Is often in other languages.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, music in English, Spanish and Italian
    I speak Spanish fluently and am learning Italian so it's all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just English and Spanish, but I speak both so I know what the songs are about xD sometimes I listen to songs that are in Arabic and I don't understand a thing lol but i like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do! I'm Dutch myself but I'm not really into Dutch music. Besides English, I also listen to Kpop, French and Spanish music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss WINNER! <3 Mino. I got into kpop while I visited Korea. Its true what they say once you're in there's no way out.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

Not much, but sometimes to some Arab and Spanish songs.

:\

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... lol. Mostly Korean Pop. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Only in English.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I listen to Indian, Greece, Albanian and Persian songs.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes (filler)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I listen to some songs in French, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Native American, German, and Gaelic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most songs I listen to are in English, which is not my native language.

1|0
    0|0