Have you ever gone Skydiving?

I want to once it warms up again. Tell me about it guys, would you do it again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna so baddd cs I am afraid of heights so gotta do it.
    hopefully I am gonna do paragliding on my birthday soon if the weather is alright :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I tried it once.
    Tandem dive (strapped to an instructor).

It didn't really feel like falling. It felt more like... uh... floating there, with a big-ass headwind.

If you ride bikes, picture being on a Softail Deluxe with those weird-ass spread handlebars at 125mph, and that's about right. Except weird full-body headwind.

I am #adhdgirl enough that I had to really focus on the instructions, so, that took away whatever residual fear may have remained.
    Overall, I hate to say, it was a pretty forgettable experience.

--

By the way --
    You may want to check weight requirements. Aren't you my height, and pretty dense, if I remember right?

The place where I jumped, if you were 200-250lbs they charged more $$, and made you jump from a lower exit altitude.
    If you were > 250lbs, it was a big fat box of NOPE.
    Best call ahead.

• I think you shouldn't your too heavy you might die or something hahah!

• Nope, but I'd like to do it someday.

• Not yet, but its definitely on the bucket list. So is ab sailing and bunjy jumping.

• I haven't, but I probably wouldn't either. I'm too afraid of heights.

• See, I'm usually afraid of heights too tbh. I'm going to die haha i feel a sense of obligation, like i have to go. I haven't lived until I almost die, nomsayin?

• Lol true, I may someday anyway. I've been pushing myself lately to get over my fears so maybe one day I'll get to that point! I know my dad and sister are planning to go for her 21st birthday.

• Not yet, but I'd love to some day.
    I've bungee jumped, but I think I'd prefer skydiving.

• Not yet, closest thing was paragliding (I think that's how u call it hah) but I'm actually planning to do skydiving in like 2 weeks, Im super excited!

• I wish I had!! I definitely plan to do so, though!!

• No but I'm going to!

• I have never done so. I am open to doing it with someone else.

• No I haven't and I probably won't because I'm TERRIFIED of heights.

• No, I never tried skydiving.

• No, but I definitely wanna go someday 😁

• Done it once before and would love to do it again.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm a white guy... but I'm not "THAT type" of white guy...
    citythatbreeds.com/.../CTB10-Tam25.jpg

• Perfect Skydiving weather in my country. It is summer and very sunny, fine and hot. However, I would never go Skydiving because I am scared of heights.

• Ah hell naw! Only time i'm jumping out a plane is if my life depends on it and even then somebody getting sued. xD

• I'm just gonna kick it over here with you in the "sane section" while everyone else jumps to their untimely recreational deaths😂😂😂

• Hahahaha, that little ass emergency backup shit. This can't be real life.

• @WhiteSteve
      "This can't be real life" <- they last words while I cross skydiving off they list

• Not sky diving but bungee jumping from a few hundred feet up off a bridge. It was such a rush, I can only imagine sky diving would be even more.

• no, i want to real bad, though. i wanna do it 1 day over the grand canyon or go to switzerland (or anywhere in the alps) and convince 1 of my friends there to do it with me.

• Most adventurous things I've done are some down hill skiing and popping a couple wheelies and climbing some hills on my four-wheeler.

• A few tandem jumps. Back when I was younger I entertained the notion of going through AFF training, but I didn't have the money. I don't think I'd do it now.

• You can simulate the sensation by riding a moto about 140mph on a long downhill grade.

• I've been bungee jumping so thats like practically skydiving.

• Nope never done it but I'd like to try it someday.

• Going for class A license when i get the chance... hopefully class C is right after that

• I jumped off a wall once... I broke the tendon in my ankle and couldn't walk for a week... skydiving is not something I'm built for :P

• No I haven'f.

• nope, too much of a pussy for that. I have fear of heights lol

• no, but then i would. only pussies would never consider it

• Nah haven't.