Who do we want to win the Big L? Super Bowl 50?

I am rooting for Peyton Manning and the Broncos. This is his last year and I wNt him to end it on a world championship!
Who do we want to win the Big L? Super Bowl 50?
I don't want the Panthers to win! I don't like the Panthers!

GOOOOO DENVER! GO PEYTON!!!

• Denver Broncos
    60% (3)60% (6)60% (9)Vote
  • Carolina Panthers
    40% (2)40% (4)40% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely agree with you. I'm a big Seahawks fan, but since we're out I'd like to see Manning win as a highlight to the end of his career. I'm not a Cam Newton fan so I'd much rather the Broncos win.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with the Broncos. I don't really care who wins, none of them are my team, but I like Manning and since he's retiring, doing it with a Super Bowl would be perfect for him.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The favorites seem to be the Panthers, but I'll be rooting for the Broncos this time around.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My Patriots are out, so I'm pulling for Carolina. I'm obviously a Brady guy, and as much as I respect Peyton, his country ass "aw shucks" routine irritates me, and so down just looking at that big head midget face motherfucker. I'm actually glad I can root for my dude Cam. They would have smashed the Pats anyway.
    cdn3.vox-cdn.com/.../camtroll.0.gif

0|2
    0|0
    • I am a Patriots fan when they're not playing Kansas City or what was the STL Rams.

• I like Peyton manning so I want to see him win. I hope he wins and comes back next year to win back to back. If he doesn't come back next year i probably will hardly watch football

0|1
    0|0
  • Go Broncos!

0|1
    0|0
  • Carolina I live so close to denver

0|0
    0|0
  • The Panthers but damn what they did to the Cardinals yesterday was just downright filthy xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the Patriots so I'm indifferent. As long as they don't win I'm usually fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand Manning, and I want Carolina to win their 1st Super Bowl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a panthers fan l the way LETS GO PANTHERS WOO HOO

0|0
    0|0