Do you know any anime that has scifi and is good?

Most Helpful Guy

• A certain magical index. A certain scientific railgun. Parasyte the maxim is somewhat sci-fi; No game no life; Elfen Lied; Accel world; SAO (Sword art online);

Most Helpful Girl

• Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis spring to mind immediately. Those are both supposed to be very good. Parasyte: the maxim could be considered sci-fi possibly... I mean, it has aliens coming to destroy the earth so it fits that aspect and it's a very good anime, you could check that out. Gundam wing is another sci-fi mecha anime, similar to Code Geass in terms of the huge robots.

• Neon was good. Code Geass was ok. Didn't like the art too much though. Parasyte was good. Seen God Eater or BBK tho bruh? How bout ARS?

• @Jon_Gre_g No, I haven't seen any of those three. I'll make sure to add them to the list to check out, I'm trying to power through re-watching Dragonball at the minute :P Which would you recommend first?

• ARS. Is the only complete series atm. Otherwise I would say BBK

What Guys Said 2

• Try BBK/BRK (Good), GATE, Anti-Magic Academy, Irregular at Magic High School, Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (not scifi), Ars Nova (one of my faves) God Eater (also good).

• Gurren lagan

What Girls Said 1

• Brynhildr in the darkness.