The strongest Star Wars villain in your opinion?

I choose Darth Sidious. What about you? And the reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• Darth Sidious (aka The Emperor).

He was evil, but he was highly intelligent, schemed a lot and pretty powerful. Deadly combinations.

• In your opinion, who is the number 2? I cannot decide between Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Darth Maul.

• I want to say little Ani, I mean Darth Vader. I think Darth Maul is pretty cool, tho.

• In fact ani had to save his ass

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends... darth sidious was very powerful with the force and was the only one to actually achieve the sith goal - control the galaxy. Darth sidious was very force sensitive. but sidious was ruling in a time when there wasn't really any jedi around for him to face

1. Darth Vitiate was stronger. Darth Vitiate was able to demolish full planets and absorb everyones souls. His force powers were far beyond sidious.

2. Darth Nihilus - very very strong, he became an entity, a walking soul and could also destroy whole planets better than darth Vitiate. Vitiate needed other sith lords to help him, Nihilus could do it on his own. Also he can aborb energy from jedi and other sith, simoly making him stronger. Very powerful

3. Exar kuan, it took all the jedi to beat him. And even then he survived for another 4000 years after death. He was almost too powerful.

4. Darth Raven - he mastered the dark and light side

5. Darth vader - would of been the most powerful jedi to ever exist if he reached his full potential. That would of been amazing. He also was never a sith lord, he is considered a dark jedi. He could never be able to destory sidious as one shock from the electricity would kill vader.

Check them out... most of these very powerful sith lords are from the old rebublic with ancient sith teachings

• Exar kuan was so powerful he almost achieved immortality... he defeated the grand master easily

Darth vitaite was almost a god...

Sidious was no where near the power of these two sith lords

What Girls Said 3

• I have no idea since I am cluless about star wars.

• I Voted A
    he is truly evil

• Well Kylo Ren is a weak little emo b***h oops

What Guys Said 12

• Sidious is weak sauce. Mace Windu would have killed him if it werent for Anakin.

Obi-wan managed to defeat Darth Maul at a padawan rank.

Jabba is too chubby to put much of a fight.

Anakin aka Darth Vader (sorry for the spoiler ;( ) easily defeated Dooku in their 2nd encounter.

Sure, Anakin lost against Obi-wan, but as Darth Vader his skills and power increased, so I'll go with him as the strongest villain of the series.
    media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQnqAdMNs4QITOE/giphy.gif

• I watched an analysis, which says that Darth Sidious was just trying to lure Anakin to get into the Sith camp. And compared with Darth Sidious, Mace Windu is relatively trivial in terms of power and rank, no cause to believe he can beat Darth Sidious.

• But, Darth Vader had to just pick him up and toss him into the generator to defeat him. He might not be weak but the way he's portrayed doesn't make him appear as strong.

• It really does not matter on how he appears, in my opinion. He is widely recognized as the strongest by many people, at least top three. The analysis says showing weak is just a trap.

• On a somewhat related note, isn't kylo Ren a joke? Lol he acts like Darth Vader 2.0, but gets his ass beat by a girl that had barely even used a light saber, and chewie shot him in the leg. Like what a rookie move. What a little bitch right? Lol

• Kylo Ren does not have complete training and may not have be a competent duelist. However he is one of the more powerful force wielders we have encountered in the new canon

• Sorry dude, nerd alert
      @SunDevil11
      Oh come on.
      He may not be a fully fledged Sith but he's been training in the ways of the force since he was a child.
      He is supposed to have led those that destroyed the new Jedi order.
      And he got hit by chewie's blaster once and lost all of his power?
      The way the dark side works, that should have given him stronger power in the dark side.
      Rey literally started using the force in tangible ways that day.

• @ScruffynateAK well Luke was the same way when he blew up the Death Star by turning of his navi-computer. Just because he was trained in the ways of the force does not mean he is all powerful and we do not know if he was trained from birth. I agree him losing power due to being shot was rather lame, but Chewie's cross bow is pretty powerful and being shot isn't easy

• You forgot about Boba Fett and General Grievous, but I voted for Darth Sidious, he was the most powerful, no doubt... and Jabba The Hutt is too slow to fight any of them, but he is kinda funny and cool character :D

• No enough space for them here. I definitely know, especially General Grievous. I gave a "no idea or other opinions" choice though.

• I think as we follow his character arc it may be Kylo Ren. Sure he may have seemed like a cry baby in this movie, but he is one of the more powerful force wielders in the new canon after Disney obliterated most of the old canon

• Darth Sidious was the best Sith hands down. He was intelligent and even created two armies to fight each other just so he could carry out his other schemes

• Do you mean powerful as in influence, or powerful as in fighting ability?
    Straight power we'd go with one of the Sith from the EU, before it was destroyed, like Naga Sadow or Exar Kun, who basically required armies to be defeated.
    In influence over the Galaxy, probably Sidious.

• I'm going to assume the EU that existed before Disney acquired the rights is fair game.

Kreia, from Knights of the Old Republic II

• Out of all villains? Darth Malak

Out of movie villains, though, I'd have to say Darth Sidious or Darth Vader.

• Darth Vadar, he did kill Darth Sidious after all, along with count Dooku

• darth maul was a pretty bad dude. but i'll go with vader.

• I always thought General Grievous was pretty powerful

• sidious.

• Sidious is the best Sith Lord... hands down!