I choose Darth Sidious. What about you? And the reasons?
- Darth Sidious. i1.web.de/image/404/30581404,pd=3/palpatine.jpgVote A
- Darth Vader. legionofleia.files.wordpress.com/.../...a_8319.jpgVote B
- Grand Moff Tarkin. hdwallpapers4you.com/.../...d-wallpaper-944553.jpgVote C
- Darth Maul. data.techtimes.com/.../darth-maul-jpg.jpgVote D
- Jabba The Hutt. images6.fanpop.com/.../...s-34247897-2707-1548.jpgVote E
- Count Dooku. a.dilcdn.com/.../EP2_IA_67252_R-e1434048682500.jpgVote F
- No idea or other opinions.Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Depends... darth sidious was very powerful with the force and was the only one to actually achieve the sith goal - control the galaxy. Darth sidious was very force sensitive. but sidious was ruling in a time when there wasn't really any jedi around for him to face
1. Darth Vitiate was stronger. Darth Vitiate was able to demolish full planets and absorb everyones souls. His force powers were far beyond sidious.
2. Darth Nihilus - very very strong, he became an entity, a walking soul and could also destroy whole planets better than darth Vitiate. Vitiate needed other sith lords to help him, Nihilus could do it on his own. Also he can aborb energy from jedi and other sith, simoly making him stronger. Very powerful
3. Exar kuan, it took all the jedi to beat him. And even then he survived for another 4000 years after death. He was almost too powerful.
4. Darth Raven - he mastered the dark and light side
5. Darth vader - would of been the most powerful jedi to ever exist if he reached his full potential. That would of been amazing. He also was never a sith lord, he is considered a dark jedi. He could never be able to destory sidious as one shock from the electricity would kill vader.
Check them out... most of these very powerful sith lords are from the old rebublic with ancient sith teachings1