Why does Kim Kardashian look so hot in pictures but so, so, so ugly on her tv show?

She's so hot when she's in pictures, paparazzi ones even, but on her tv show she's just so ugly she messed up her face 😔

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• well my personal feelings regarding her attractiveness aside

in photos they can use lighting, apply and re-apply makeup and the big one, use editing tricks to make a person look a certain way.

on tv the only thing you can do is apply makeup and then perhaps light things a certain way

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she always looks fucking gormless. lmao

2|1
    0|0
  • Ehh.. She looks hot on pictures? Wut.. ? Since when lel She looks awful in both, and even when she was pregnant I laughed so hard seeing her pics lmao That stupid plastic ass, and her belly on the other side the same size as her ass hahahhaha I don't know how people find her even remotely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never though she was anything special, and to be totally honest, I find her vanity completely off-putting.

Like, for all the reasons to be famous in this world, hers is so unadmirable. But hey, it's her life and if she's happy, then so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • WILL EVER GIRL PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT KARDASHIANS SERIOUSLY AND YOU KNEW HOW MANY GIRLS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA TOO.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Why does kim kardashian look so hot in pictures but so, so, so ugly on her tv show?"

PHO-TO-SHOP!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly in everything

0|0
    0|0
  • she's just older now, she used to look so much better. plastic and botox don't age well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know her face changes like every other week. It's probably photo editing.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not even hot. Pretty, yes, but not hot. Her ass looks so weird and she has no sex appeal.

0|1
    0|0
  • where does she looks hot?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I dunno I never seen her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photoshop and filters would be my guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't photoshop on tv

0|0
    0|0
  • she looked so nice before all the surgeries and make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.

She looks ugly in both.

So.

Haha.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • Because in pictures they can use photoshop

0|0
    0|0