Hypothetically, you've been kidnapped, which tv show do you call?

Hypothetically you have just been kidnapped.

You can call on the characters from one television show to attempt a rescue.

Which show do you pick?

Me: I'm going to go with Arrow. They have a big team, cops on their side, ex military, a tech person, a fairly high success rate of rescuing people... and have managed to even bring some of them literally back from the dead, so yeah...

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Its always sunny in Philadelphia- I'd be entertained, though I highly doubt I'd ever get out of the kidnapping.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy. I would call Sherlock!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• 24, because Jack Bauer's methods always works well at least he rarely ever fails, and that is as long as he's well coordinated with Chloe O'Brien, and also because he doesn't hold anything back. He does whatever it takes ensure the Full Cooperation of any conspirators or all those that are in on any conspiracy such as "kidnapping".

Do I have to pick only one show?

If not then, I'd also go with SuperNatural's Winchester brothers, because they also have a powerful allies such as Castiel and Crowley. But if I ever get rescued I'd keep away afterwards, don't want to hang around them and end up like Kevin or Charlie did.

0|1
    0|0
  • SUPERNATURAL FOR SUREEEE

1|0
    0|0
    • considering someone is kidnapped literally every week on that show, yeah, they would be a good choice

• Show All
    • Not lately but they find them at last even if they are in hell that's why I chose them

• 😎😎😎😎

• Sherlock

1|0
    0|0
  • Cory and Trevor.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I mean, they'd definitely fuck up and get caught themselves, but at least I'd be able to say "Trevor! smokes, let's go!" before I died.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call Michael Westen and the gang from Burn Notice. If there's anyone I could hope to get me out of the situation it'd be them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd call for Superman or something. The guy can bench press planets and he's bullet proof. Really don't need anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!

0|1
    0|0
  • Psych

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello, is this Kate beckett, ? Baby, I am stuck, come pick me up maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Peggy Carter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm calling Hawaii five 0. Navy SEAL, badass lady cop, what could go wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call Chuck Norris.

He'd have broken me out before I actually called.

0|0
    0|0
  • The agents of Shield and then have them call the Avengers!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Conan O'Brien , dude's the legend...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call either spiderman or ghost busters orrr Hitler

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever person can teleport himself and others

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• MacGyver.

1|2
    0|0
    • This one is a good one but they have stopped airing it, I loved it when I was little...

• I remember in an episode macgeyver built a gliderplane from an AC to resque a kidnapped guy held hostage in a mountain

• I will call Jack Bauer, no doubt!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe Sam and Dean from Supernatural. They mainly deal with demons though but i love them so ya

1|0
    0|0
  • Ghost busters. They have a pretty strong vacuum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scooby doo

0|0
    0|0
  • Criminal Minds

0|0
    0|0
  • Criminal minds.

0|0
    0|0