What do you think about my drawing?

What u think?
Do i have a talent or no?
Rate 1-10what do you think about my drawing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are pretty decent. As an artist I can tell you a few things: left arm shading is off. Shading on edge of clothing is nonexistent. Clothing lacks "fabric" look caused by female bust. Gradients and levels are non existent on body/clothing. Lack of shadow cast by hair. Face looks pretty good though. You have natural talent however.

• Thnx, i didn't do much detail on top and arms, was a bit lazy about them

• Bruh if you an artist you can't be lazy. You have to have attention to detail. As a perfectionist, I can zero in on any flaws like a hawk. Your facial anatomy is pretty on point though. Slight incorrect angle of the far left eye but other than that nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have raw talent most people don't have, but you do need training in order to completely hone your ability. I say keep pushing forward, because there's something there. 7/10

What Guys Said 10

• I think it would help if you do some studies on form, perspective, anatomy. This is one of those ambitious drawings where it shows you haven't quite got the hang of all of these yet, but taken beyond an abstract kind of line art (the shading kind of conflicts with any sense of stylization).

It might help if you focus on line art for a bit, and focus a lot on proper anatomy and proportions. Don't just draw from your imagination -- it's critical to use proper references for everything if you're going for a realistic or pseudo-realistic style (which is generally what you want to be focusing on first before stylizing).

• If you weren't talented, you wouldn't be able to draw like that. Thanks for the pretty brunette!

• Better than anything I can do, @cervause.

• A few tips. Pay attention to where the light is coming from and shade accordingly. Her hair should shadow her neck more and the shirt apparently isn't affected by light at all. Also don't outline the body so much. If there's no line in real life you shouldn't have a line. Not trying to be harsh. Just giving pointers.

• You h@ve some talent but you need training. Id give it a 7/10. Do you want to be a graphic artist?

• not bad at all, I like it

• the underarm is a bit off. rest is good, though,

• Pretty ary

• That's quite good for now :)

• Fix the arm and add texture to the torso and it will be 10

What Girls Said 8

• You've got potential, but definitely work on perspective--it's hard, I know. You can create a lot more depth by shading even more, so try working on that as well. But you're onto something good, I'd say. :)

• I think there's definite potential there, definitely better than I can draw :)

• nice work/10

• I like it :)
    Its really good :)

• proportions are a bit off... but keep at it :)

• It's nice. Could have more detail on the body, otherwise, nice

• Good sketch.

• Nah, you are not very talented, sorry. Your drawing is completely out of proportion.