I'm stoned as shit and stuck in rural Connecticut. How to kill 5 hours?

So yeah. I had the day off work, and decided to go for a long drive. Put a shiny new Garrett on my Miata, so I was kinda hoping to test it out. Anyway, I came across this beautiful road out in the sticks and decided, since there was nobody around, that I was going to drive like an idiot for a while. The result? Completely destroyed my clutch. On a positive note, the Garrett turbo produces WAY more boost than the old one (borrowed from an old Mitsubishi Pajero).

I can't afford to get a tow truck out here, especially not now I have a clutch replacement to pay for. So I gotta wait 5 hours for my buddy to finish work and come give me a tow.

How do I kill the time? I have a phone and a car charger so battery life is not an issue. Movies? Games? (I just got a Windows Phone, there is NOTHING). what DO?

There has been a slight change of plan. Rather than fix this car, I'm going to buy a Craigslist Miata for $500. One, because I need a daily and I can't repair this in a weekend (#overnightpartsfromjapan is a myth), and two because it's about time I committed to this Miata as a drift car project (which means taking it off the road)

Most Helpful Girl

• What happened? Did you try rev matching and fuck it up, because new turbo + stoned reaction times?

At my age, 5 hours goes by in a blink, dude. Is it too cold to just lay down and take a nap for a while? lol

• Nothing that fancy I'm afraid. I kinda lost the back end out of a corner and kame to a standstill. Since nobody was about, I figured then was as good a tine as any to do a burnout. Dropped it in at redline. I literally heard the clutch plate shatter. Need a stage 2 upgrade I think, and that's gonna be way expensive. :(

• ::scrunches nose:: Dude, BMW's are for boring middle-aged suburb-dwellers with expensive children. In my book, anyway. The old joke is that it stands for "bought my wife".

I mean, unless you get a zhp 6-speed and start fucking with it, but, the point right now is to not do that, right.

• Yeah, point taken. Leaning more towards a truck now anyway. Maybe a Silverado. Gonna need to tow the Mia240 to the track with something. :P

Also my Frankenstein Miata is surprisingly good. Deafeningly loud, but it drives OK and looks kinda mean.

What Girls Said 3

• GAG of course!

• Read a book! Any book at all and just get lost in it!

• take pictures or just do something that you wouldn't do with people around (sing, dance. etc)

What Guys Said 6

• walk to some fast food, buy a bunch of burgers and nuggets and fries, walk back to your car, netflix.

• You don't get it. When I say 'out in the sticks' I mean miles from anything. I have some cheetos and half a bottle of Mountain Dew to sustain me though so its fine. :D

• I've got something you could do. Ordinarily it would be incredibly dull and boring, but if you're stoned, you might be able to enjoy this activity.
    In Connecticut they have brown recluse spiders, brown spiders with violin shapes on their backs.
    You could look for some. See how many you could find. You could also get bitten by one to see how it feels, but I wouldn't recommend that.
    I don't know, little activity to pass the time. Might be semi interesting if you are stoned

• Lol how not to be liked on this site part 1 XD

• Haha it was a good idea, but GAG never gives me notifications on time

• Read mostly what's on the news and things of interest I guess

• Hope you have enough gas to run the motor for awhile at least to keep warm and your battery charged for awhile

• I did, I drove home in my new Miata and my buddy towed the old one. I <3 Craigslist and its abundance of $500 Miatas. :P

• Oh that's good, at least you got back home, didn't know there were so many cheap old Miatas, I guess you'll use the old one for parts or fix it to beat on again 😊

• Clash of clans

• lol and you wasted battery on your phone going on the site and posting this question?

• Quit being a loser who does drugs...

• Quit being an asshole who makes assumptions about people based on what they like to smoke.

Seriously, I'm in college, live in a huge apartment, drive a sports car and get laid almost every night. Funny definition of loser.

• By different girls or just one?