Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

1. Tekken (2009)Which of these movies based on video games is the best?

2. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

3. Silent Hill 1&2

4. Resident Evil

5. Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

6. Doom

7. Resident Evil: Degeneration, And Damnation

• Tekken
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    29% (2)11% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • Silent Hill 1&2
    29% (2)11% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • Resident Evil
    29% (2)33% (3)31% (5)Vote
  • Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
    13% (1)22% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Doom
    0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Resident Evil: Degeneration, And Damnation
    0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Silent Hill 1 is the best horror movie out there, the only scary movie that I actually find scary.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them all, but Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is my favorite, followed by Resident Evil... although, Tekken is definitely one of my favorite games, as well as Prince of Persia, tough choice ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The first resident evil. Silent hill sucked ass esp that last one like omfgggg whyyyy does hollywood ruin this shit! I got a refund on my ticket. It's like they didn't even try. As car as doom I never played, but they play that movie hella times on tnt lol it's ok if I'm bored af.

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard resident evil was good but I haven't watched any of them

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't seen silent hill I'm not really into horror but I really liked Resident Evil, one of the best video game movies for sure (the competition isn't very strong though ;P) I liked Final Fantasy too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only seen PoP.

I wasn't disappointed. Elements from each game were present. It was like all 3 were molded together

0|1
    0|0
  • Doom

0|1
    0|0
  • Defiantly resident evil by far

0|1
    0|0
    • I love the CGI movies, Especially Damnation.

• I actually didn't watch those yet. I wanted to but I've always had a hard time watching cartoons or cgi type movies unless they're top notch like movie quality. But i think soon ill give these a shot. i hope the story is good?

As for the movies I loved them very very much. Of course things could always be better but for what its worth, i enjoyed them all. its so badass when she realizes her powers and kicks butt non stop. Sick sick sick

Might have to do a marathon soon because of this post 😌

• Degeneration is kind of rough sometimes, But Damnation is smooth and awesome!

• Fuck I meant to chose doom

0|1
    0|0