What is your proudest videogame achievement?

Accrost all the games you have ever played, what achievement (be it an actual achievement/trophy or not) are you most proud of?

If this is too broad to really say, let's say proudest achievement per system.

For me, I would have to say:

GameCube/Wii: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes hard mode 100% completion playthrough

Xbox 360/One: 50,000GS mark

PC: World of Warcraft LoreMaster meta-achievement (As of WOD)

Most Helpful Girl

• I won the pokemon league! That was the happiest day! hahah (: lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The last of us multiplayer, which is a pretty difficult multiplayer to begin with. Anyway we were getting our asses kicked in interrogation mode and were almost defeated, but I stood back with my shotgun and defended our box and ended up getting almost 20 defensive downs and executions, giving my team enough time to gather our interrogations and get to their box to win. It was by far the most badass thing I've done on a game. And for anyone who hasn't played that game, 20 downs is a lot, most good players average about 7 per match. So to get 20 is quite the accomplishment.

What Girls Said 2

• Um... does Zoo Tycoon count as a video game? Or the Sims?

'Cause if not... then I've never played one.

• The first time I got a kill online on bo2. Which was an achievement since I had no coordination and somehow managed to spray with a shot gun.

What Guys Said 4

• proudest achievement is dominating a 8v3

• PS2: God of War II - Titan (very hard) - completed - 0 death.

• Payday The Heist.

I accidentally shot my buddy that I was playing Co-Op with in the back with a shotgun and the achievement was called "Cheney?"

• Being old school, it was spending 3 weeks @10 hours per day getting through The Legend Of Zelda on an old Super Nintendo after I graduated from college. After that I gave up cold turkey.