Do you like starwars?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah! I am a fairy big Star Wars fan, but do not have a whole lot of knowledge of the old canon that Disney has now discounted, but I do know some stuff

What Girls Said 6

• I only recently watched it really but yeah, love it :)

• Yes, but I have to watch the whole series over again because I don't remember much and hopefully I'll be seeing it next week with someone. ;)

• Yeah, my favourite character is Darth Maul :)

• Yes, that I do. I enjoy the series.

• it's aight

• I love it!! I still need to see the new one though 😭

What Guys Said 10

• Generally yes but the the force awakens having too much social justice propaganda and plot holes, stars wars was much better at the hands of George Lucas.

www.returnofkings.com/.../why-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-a-social-justice-propaganda-film

• did you see the starwars prequels?

• George Lucas doesn't want to do starwars and the prequels were horrible that's and that's when George Luca wanted to do starwars movies with 10 years of planing before the film went into production. Also Anikin Skywalker was an expert pilot and mechanic that blew up the prototype that start by each term despite spending his entire life as a slave and your complaining that rey knew how to do a Jedi mind trick and use a lightsaber.

• Star wars is known for having an enough easily destructible main space structures, so I was not so surprised by Anakin Skywalker feat at the very young age, but defeating an dark side user with no jedi training whatsoever is much more ridiculous feat, that was never happen before in the star wars universe, even with the likes of Anakin and Luke, that has an huge force potential, both Anakin and Luke lose their hand in their first serious serious encounter with an dark side user, and that happen even after they had trained before that.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_training

• If you mess with star wars, you mess with me!! We gon have problems!! Lol

• story is pretty shallow but the sheer mass of lore i impressive. also the scenes and visuals in the movies are pretty damn impressive.

• Yeah I do lol, I think most people do tbh. At least guys do according to the poll

• Yes i love starwars the 1977 starwars still gold to me. I even still enjoy the prequels even though they had their issues. and i loved the new one aswell.

• OMG YES.

• I don't hate it. I just don't find it all that great.

• Not really. But at the same time, I never watched it.

• i quite liked the last one, was like the original films

• I like the original trilogy but aside from that not really a die hard fan.