What kind of video games do men believe women should play?

• Games kind of like Animal Crossing
  • Black ops, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc...
  • Whatever the heck she feels like playing the video games are for everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• If it were up to me women wouldn't be playing games at all anymore. With Anita Sarkeesian and other feminists ruining the gaming world of boobs and bikinis I think women should go find some other hobby. Too many complaints from women about "sexism" and worst of all Japanese games are getting censored and/or pulled from North American stores.
    In fact you women gamers are the only reason Dead or Alive Extreme 3 was cancelled in North America.

Please, just go back in the kitchen, the mall or pretty much any other hobby girls. You're ruining everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care what guys believe I 'should' play. If I ever find the time, I'll still pull out my Sims 4 and play to my hearts content. :)

• Until the boyfriend slaps it out of your hands and challenges you to a game of smash bros where the loser buys dinner.

• @Octavius lol no. I like smash bros too, it's just not something I'd play outside of a social environment.

What Guys Said 34

• I like girls who play Fighting games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken etc; Adventure games like Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones etc; Horror games like Resident Evil, Clock Tower, Silent Hill etc; and RPG games like Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Kingdom Hearts etc... but I don't like Black ops or any other first person and/or shooting games.

• Well think most guys appreciate girls who are actually into video games that are a bit more than Candy Crush. Those are not actually video games they're just scams. It's totally fine if you play casual games but that's not really the same thing in my opinion. The percentage of girls who play actual video games differ from game to game but it's usually about 10-20 % so there's plenty of room for more :). I live in Switzerland but I know a few girls that live in England that I play League of Legends with regularly and we have good time. In the end every girl has to decide for herself but I think casual games are often like terrible reality tv shows and you're missing out on Game of Thrones. There's also "hardcore" games that suck but in general the quality will be better and you can find games that are absolute pearls totally on the level of great movies.

• What?

SHOULD play?

Play whatever you want. Games are fucking fun.

• Harvest moon, wii sports, mario kart, basically any RPG that has a Healer class option (or occasionally a mage), rock band/guitar hero... basically the only video games appropriate for an adult female.

(I'm kidding! I voted C, I swear. lol. Dont shoot me :P )

• C, definitely C.

It's their property, their choice, so no one else can force them or choose for them on they want to play or do.

And remember, always have fun playing video games.

• They can play whatever they want. But, a small number of attention seekers turn up and demand all video games be made to their liking. They can like, fuck off, if they don't like a game they can go build their own.

Women tend to like more reward type games like Hay Day, which is more a task - reward program whereas guys go for first person shooters and combative games. I've noticed women in these games seem more interested in the banter and trolling. For guys getting the win or scoring is the point. For women the emotion and trolling about the win or the score is the point.

• sexy marco polo

• "Should" play?

I don't understand the question.

• Whatever they want to play.

You trying to say AC is for girls? I'll have you know I played it this morning :P

• Whatever the fuck they WANT to play? Anyone is free to do anything they WANT as long as it does not negatively affect the people around him.

• My girlfriend loves the LEGO games, currently playing LEGO Dimensions. I wasn't into them before but I am now lol

• Lol only on gag

• This is the weirdest questions i ever heard.
    listen if you are trying to be a gamer to be liked by guys dont even try.
    We Do believe they play what we play it depends on what type of games she likes.
    Lets say FPS games stick with COD, battlefield. CS:GO, fightings games go with street fighter and mortal kombat

• Doesn't matter what you play, as long as you understand the reason why they are played, and played for so long, and why more and more games are required lol

• I would go with Animal Crossing and The Sims, simply because it's more fitting for women, even though women that play action games is quite cool, and more tomboyish. :)

• I don't care what you play. Just play it when you have fun with it.

The only thing I care about is if you try to get extra-cookiepoints for being a "gurl gamer". Stop with that bullshit and just enjoy the game.

• I honestly don't care what they play.

• Dude whatever is fun

• God of War filler

• I actually want to see more girls on the hardcore gaming scene. Would probably kill the stereotypes if there were more.

• The Total War games, though I know of no women whom have played them.

• preferably, the same games that i play. not to be controlling, i just think it would be nice to play games that we both enjoy.

• Any damn kind she wants

• whatever she likes playing of course!

• Haha anything! I'm a gamer myself Steam: DogMakeAMove! I don't believe in ANY kind of gender roles or inequalities. Heck if my boy when I'm an adult wants to play with damn barbies, then I'll let him.

• Obviously C

• Black Ops sucked!! I'm still an old school Modern Warfare 2 fan.

• She can play whatever game she wants. What kind of question is this?

• Whatever she wants as long as she doesn't complain about what other people play.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• Whatever the heck she feels like playing the video games are for everyone!

• I have no idea and reaaaally don't care what guys think about girls playing games.

• PSA: No one cares what you play. Play whatever your little heart desires but make sure you LIKE it.
    True test of a gamer: Play your game for hours on end but don't tell anyone you play it.

• Whatever the heck she wants.

I play a variety of games, but do have ones I prefer over others.

• Why should there be types of games for people to play based on gender?
    I'm happy creating my Sims or taking a dragon soul and be all powerful on Skyrim. Games are for everyone! :)

• I don't think they care

• Mortal Kombat type of machine.

• I play COD all the time