If you were shrunken down to 3inches tall would you go swimming in my drink or go skiing in my bowl of icecream?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I'd crawl into your vagina and use your g-spot as a speed bag to gain a new rhythm.

• I had to read this a couple of times to make sure my grogginess wasn't messing with my eyes. XD

Between being in your drink or being in your ice cream, I think the drink. If I'm in a glass then I could use my hunting knife to crack the glass and get out.

The threat of being swallowed wouldn't be so bad since ya probably don't chew liquid, though ya might with ice cream. Stomach acid takes a fair time to do damage, so I could find the exit and if I could survive it, I'd make my way through your system.

• Well both are pretty fun things to do, so as long as you won't drink or eat me
    I guess I could do either. ^.~

• I probably would go in the drink if it's warm. I could use a hot bath. Blow some bubbles with a straw, will you please? I could really use a Jacuzzi.

• Probably go rock climbing on your back try to make it to the neck area without falling to my death or getting swatted off by your hand.

• I'd just eat the icecream. Imagine how much ice cream a pint of B&J would be if you were 3 inches tall...

• Neither, you'd lure me in, then when I least expect it you'd swallow me whole as you drink your drink you'd eat me as you eat your ice ream.

• go swimming in your drink

• I'd build a shelter and make some weapons... Being that small would put you so low on the food chain that shit would get serious real fast.

• Skii in your bowl of ice cream.

• Hike on your boobs 😜

• I don't want to get eaten by you.

• Daaamnnn, not sure what shit you just on right now... i would like to try a piece of that tho!

• definitely drink icecream is way to cold plus i love to swim

• depends on which ice cream you have cuz it will be a delicious ski trip

What Girls Said 2

• It depends... is your drink sugary? I HATE the sensation of my body being all sticky. So if so, I'd pick skiing in your bowl of ice cream

• It's Soda Water lol :P

• Lol, I sure would!! Although it might tickle lol

• lol it would! :O

Also, feel free to answer any of my other questions hun :P

• swimming definitely, where am i gonna get mini skis from?

• Lol you want to hope I was paying attention while you swam in my drink :P