Movies or music?

What do you prefer: Watching movies or listening to music?

Most Helpful Girl

• Movies because I don't like music much. I don't listen to it very often. Movies are nice and it's cosy to watch.

Most Helpful Guy

• Movie movies movies! Even I listen to music it is movies soundtracks.

What Girls Said 7

• This is one of the toughest choices for me... often times I really love a movie because of the score, so I'll go with music. But I do love both.

• Music.

• Listening to music. I have the shortest attention span ever so it's really hard for me to focus when watching movies.

• I prefer listening to music.

• Depends on my mood because I love both, but it general I'd say movies, since I'm more visual.

• Movies I think.

• Movies.

What Guys Said 6

• This is an impossible question, I love listening to music and do it most of the time. But I do love films as well, and especially as I'm a media student I'm encouraged to watch more and more. So I can't choose either one of them because they are both great.

• Music is love, music is life. ^.^

• listening to music is way more convenient than watching movies. with that said... music, i guess.

• Music in movies.

• music

• I Would much rather listen to music.