Who is going to get a PlayStation 5 when they come out in like 2020?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will stick with PC thanks.

• I want to get one but it seems pricey.

• Yeah Steam is amazing! It's even a bit overwhelming at first, so many games it's hard to even choose what to play. Just wait till you see their summer sale heh.

I've got soooo much buying advice I want to give you lol.. not enough room to type it all. So I'll give you a link to a very good YouTube channel for learning about building your own PC. It will help answer a lot of your questions.

I would say pick a budget and do your best to stick to it. When building a PC you can spend very little or a huge amount of money. Your best bet would be to get familiar with some of the important parts like CPU and GPU. Then decide what you want. Probably also a good idea to avoid the Fanboy nonsense, just like PS4 vs. XBOX there is plenty of brand fanboy BS in the PC world as well, people will fight bitterly about the smallest differences and when your new to it all it can seem like those things matter when they really don't.

• This is the YouTube channel
      https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

-You can buy prebuilt PC's from places like Wall mart or Best buy or higher end ones from ASUS or Alien ware or Falcon NorthWest. (not the best option in my opinion, depends on your budget and preferences though)
      -You can Build your own PC
      -You can buy the parts at a boutique store and have them assemble it for you (usually cheap to have assembled)
      - You can buy a pre assembled PC from a boutique shop.

What Girls Said 3

• Hopefully if they do. I totally will!

• I will so want one like I want the 4

• I'm not sure, I need to see what kind of games will be out. I still don't have a PS4, even though I like some of the games for it.

What Guys Said 10

• I think I'm good and will have to pass.

I still own a PS2, a PS3, a PSP but I rarely even have the time for them anymore.

Might still mess around on a smartphone or tablet and play games on them if I still have the time.

• The economy may have totally collapsed by 2020 lol

• Maybe if they make Spyro again i will haha

• I don't own a game console and the only game I really enjoy is Super Smash Bros with people. I get bored easily with games to be honest.

• No way man.

• 2020, you are too far into the future. Think 2016.

• have to confess that what really makes me curious now is this kind of systems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ23ELgu_NA

• How could I possibly know the answer to this? I have no idea what games will be coming out.

• PC masterrace. jk, but I don't really get the point of consoles. They're becoming so PC like now, you might as well just get a PC. You can plug your controllers and stuff into the PC, do anything you want, play however you want.

• I couldn't care less... I still love 80s and 90s video-games and I'll always do... I enjoy some later games as well but they are sequels mostly...

But generally today's games are like 90% graphics and 10% gameplay unfortunately...

• They aren't good like back in the day lol. The most recent one I was the most impressed with is ori and the blind forest.