I need a girls opinion on hip hop music please?

It's mainly for ladies but guys can answer as well... I have a birthday party to go to this weekend and I know the music playlist that's gonna be playing... There's a girl I think is real pretty and she likes the way I dance... She always try's to make me dance when music is playing lol... I like dancing to buy anyway, I wanna dance with her but she likes to freak dance and well...😐 i can't decide which of these songs should I pull her on the dance floor... I like them both but if you have time can you listen and tell me which one would you dance to with a cute guy or somthin?

(REMRMBER ITS HIP HOP MUSIC SO IF YOU ONLY LIKE ROCK OR SOMTHIN YOU PROBABLY won't LIKE THIS...)

A👇🏽

B👇🏽

• A..
  • B..
  • Not my type of music
👆🏽 if you don't know how to dance like choreograph dancing then chances are it's probably not your type of music

Most Helpful Girl

• I like B the best to dance

What Girls Said 1

• I'm more into reggae and all when it comes to dancing with guys. But if I had to choose, I'd choose B.

What Guys Said 1

• Not my type of music

• Nigga you like Mexican paisa paisa music 😂😂😂

• Spanish rap

• Your suppose to dance with girls in the function to this music ( and no I'm not talkin about those white clubs where people pop pills and listen to rave music )