Of the three movies opening this weekend, what looks most appealing to you?

It seems we may be finally getting out of the slump of terrible movies that studios love releasing in the month of January. Personally, I think only one film will knock it out of the park this weekend, "Hail, Caesar!" coming from the Coen Brothers. It'd take a pretty spectacular failure to bring down George Clooney, Josh Brolin, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson, Jonah Hill, and Tilda Swinton. However, we've certainly seen it done before.Of the three movies opening this weekend, what looks most appealing to you?

Alright so you think the Coen Brothers are overrated, perhaps? (Blasphemy!). Maybe the next one is more your speed. Have you ever watched a Jane Austen adaptation like Sense and Sensibility or Emma and thought to yourself, "Hey I like this and all, but it could really use more zombies!" Well now's your chance. "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" finds beloved literary characters Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy fending off hordes of the undead. Elizabeth is portrayed by Lily James of "Downton Abbey" fame.

Still no? Well, how about 0 of the zombies and 8 times the cheesy romance? That's right, it's time for another Nicholas Sparks movie adaptation. This time around it's "The Choice." From what I can tell, the movie basically has two people falling madly and easily in love, and then the wife goes into a coma and the choice is to keep her alive or pull the plug. Really great stuff.

Vote below! Let's hear it!

• Hail, Caesar!
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
  • The Choice

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and enjoyed it--like "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" I will go see it but expect them to change the book for movie purposes and generally just kill any chance of it being entertaining lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'm assuming it will be Hail, Caesar. Big name filmmakers and a popular cast will help the movie along.

• Well, I'm judging a movie by it's title. I'll go with The Choice. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies just looks stupid to me. It could be really good, but I feel like it's gonna be a major flop.

• the choice shit like does happen

What Guys Said 2

• None tbh but Cowen brother got me interested in hail Caesar

• Hail, Caesar is the only one I've heard of.