Does anyone like watching Onision?

I used to like watching his videos because every topic he discussed i totally agreed with, his videos never offended me and always made me laugh even if they were intended for offensive. The only thing is I believe in God. I was happy to know there was someone out there that thought the same way i did and felt sad for him about the Shiloh thing.
If you don't know who I'm talking about it, it's okay. I just wanted to rant.

• Yes, I know who that douche is
  • No, I don't know who that douche is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't that the guy who recorded his girlfriend while she was having some sort of mental breakdown in which she regressed to the age of 6?

• Yes that was Shiloh. She faked that whole illness and stole $2000 and had another man's baby. Then he married, and forced his wife to have a girlfriend so he could fulfill his fantasy of having a threesome and cheated on his wife with her girlfriend, admitted to being in love with her girlfriend instead of his wife.
      Yes, that guy.

• Yeah he's a dick.

Also, I had a hunch she was faking the whole thing. She seemed like she was just imitating an LSD trip.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know who that is.

• he's funny but remember he is a comedian/youtuber
    so don't believe or take much of what he says seriously
    just enjoy the videos

• I just said i never took anything serious and wasn't offended but cheating on his wife is what digusts me even more.

• I don't remember him saying he is bi. He said he is straight. He likes Andy Biersack but that's it.

• I remember him making a video mentioning he's bi
      but I could be wrong

• >About the Shiloh thing
    Heard what happened with him and Lainey?

• Yeah i stopped watching him. I'm absolutely digusted what he did

• Yeah, I enjoy the UhOhBro channel and usually the onision channel but when he he's too personal it's like why would you put that for everyone to see

• I liked his humor because i usually talk that way and joke like that and it was cool to see im not the only one that is like that. Except i wouldn't cheat. I unsubscribed from all his channels. I personally cannot support a cheater.

What Girls Said 0