Do you have an own website?

What kind is it and how much of it did you do yourself? Share it! #ShamelessSelfPromotion

Do you have an own website?

apparently no one :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wish I could have my very own private small online home-based business with a website and everything. Everything from SEO, to a list of interested potential buyers, potentially to earn an extra income that is residual and passive.

What Girls Said 8

• I have a website for my photography. I go through Squarespace and have my own domain and whatnot, and I use one of their templates, then customized it as much as I could. I'm not good with graphic design, so it's pretty simple but it works for me. I'd rather not share it on here because the url is my first and last name. Haha.

• The phrasing of the question is cute... it's like scoring an "own goal". Like, yr website is a curse on you. LOL

OP, in case you're an English learner -- the way to write this question correctly is, "Do you have YOUR own website?"
    Also, what's yr first language?

• 1. Luxembourgish
      2. German
      3. French
      4. English

I know my English is far from perfect but I guess everyone knows what I mean :P

• Ah, neat. I don't know German. But, I'm a language nerd. Will have to learn someday.

• the next time you wanna correct a foreigner's English, PM them. it's the nice thing to do.

• I have Facebook pages that I manage. I'm thinking about starting my own blog too but I might do some freelancing to gain some viewers first.

• No but how do I make one?

• depends on what you need. If you really want something I can help

• How much does it cost? Who do you work for?

• I have a tumblr, does that count?

• I have a blog through blogspot, but not my OWN website

• I did have one but the domain registration ran out and I don't plan on renewing it anytime soon.

• I don t have one but I d like to some day :P
    maybe you d help me with that ^^

• sure I can teach you :P

• wanna do one for your architect projects?^^

• yup :P or like for a portfolio

What Guys Said 4

• 0|1
  • Nine that are mine, about 30 that I manage for other companies, groups, or organizations.

• I dont even hbave my own computer.

• I've got besthoverboardguide. com I'll be reviewing best hoverboards to buy from and more fun stuff, so yeah. Come check it out and share it with your friends :)

*First article will be available next week, woho! :)

• you've got your own site?

• why is piece of shit? I'll review quality work since I already have hoverboards. I smell envy
      I get only 4% of every purchase would be that my main income, no it's just because i like, don't be so envy :)

• don't be so envy haha if you're giving away valuable information, why not?