What are your favorite tv series?

I watch The Originals, Pretty Little Liars, Scream Queens and Devious Maids, but Devious Maids is on hiatus and I don't know if there's going to be a new Scream Queens seasons, so... Any others I can watch for now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you watched Veronica Mars? I started watching pretty little liars but I found it was bad. I only watched a few episoded but they don't do anything by themselves, they just follow the instructions of this mysterious person and nearly die a lot. In Veronica Mars there's also a mystery but she actually DOES SHIT. She's 1000000000 times more badass than these pushovers in pretty little liars.

She's a private detective and usually she has one big case she has to solve for the whole season and then she does small ones in single episodes (like cases in her high school and stuff). Later she goes to college aswell. I watched it a long time ago but I enjoyed it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard there is a second season of Scream Queens.

"graduates from the college campus and into an all-new location, as a terrifyingly funny murder mystery will begin once again. This time, the show will be set in a hospital, where some of the most fascinating and bizarre medical cases are under observation."

Lately I like to watch:

Penny Dreadful

Looking forward to Daredevil season 2, loved the first season.

Jessica Jones

The Flash

Outlander

Archer

Vikings

The Venture Bros.

Bates Motel

Parks and Recreation was one of my favorites, but there are no new episodes.

What Guys Said 10

• I love cartoons so I'll go with Batman the animated series, Young Justice (which was cruelly cancelled after season 2 despite great ratings because they didn't sell enough action figures), Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Green Lantern the animated series (cancelled after one season for the same annoying reason as Young Justice).

Is my DC fanboyism showing? 😜👍🏼

Ugh I hate how comic book animated shows get cancelled nowadays because toy sales are down. Like why spend 6 million dollars on a toy line and a tv show then make 4 million on the show and have bad toy sales and end up on a deficit? Blahhhh just give us quality cartoons damn it or at least finish the show as a comic book series because cliffhangers suck only to find out it has been cancelled..

Rant over.

• My favorite TV shows have got to be The Flash, Arrow, Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D, Daredevil and Jessica Jones. All these shows have good stories, good acting, good special effects for TV shows and have some good twists in them. However it take until episode 17 for Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D to find its feet.

• Arrow, Flash, Scorpion, Big Bang Theory, Agents of SHIELD.

• I like "The 100" and "Suits"

• South park is pretty good. I liked Fargo. The family law is funny.

• Presuming you've seen TVD?

• Probably to many to actually put in here lol.

• Breaking bad

• I just finished bloodline on Netflix and holy fucking shit!!!

• Full House

Gomer Pyle USMC

The Dukes of Hazzard

Gilligan's Island

I Love Lucy

M*A*S*H

What Girls Said 8

• The Originals. Love that show.

• Friends :)
    I like the Mentalist and Vampire Diaries too

• Always sunny in philadelphia and south park are my favorites.

• Chicago Fire
    Chicago Med
    Chicago P. D
    Grey's Anatomy
    How To Get Away With Murder
    Scandal

• That Murder show was great even though the characters made horrible decisions throughout. That makes good drama.

I can't seem to get into Scandal though.. It's similar to the other show where everyone makes bad decisions and it's dramatic but I don't find it to be as thrilling. I love the actors in it but for some reason I always get to season 2 and stop lol

• My friend recommended Scandal to me. I think i'll start watching it!

• Daredevil, Arrow and Flash are my favorite shows out now. and my guilty pleasure TV show is Roseanne she cracks my shit up 😂

• I like American horror story, back butler, once upon a time, pretty little liars, I don't know. yeah lol

• I've been watching that new show Billions and it's pretty good

• The flash, the legends of tomorrow, the vampire diaries and agents of shield.