Who's going to win the Superbowl?

I want the Broncos to win, but think the Panthers are too tough..

• Broncos
  • Panthers
Well shut my mouth lol. Wish I would have had more trust in the Broncos. Kick ass :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Comet
    lemon juice
    honey
    grapefruit
    Apples

b
    Being a female and a young one at that I have made it my business to learn all about the sporting events so that I can better understand man, the actual sport itself and how I can relate above. My read four books on the subject and have done statistical analysis retrograde gumbo gumbo mumbo-jumbo here is my take. Listen carefully
    it is obvious that both teams know how to score points. And they have good pitching the amount of points scored is obviously going to vary depending on how long the starting pitcher can go and the initial run scored during the first five innings. I like the lineup of the Broncos. If they can get a guy on first have him steal second and then bat around so he goes from second to home you can initially see an obvious offense working in sync harmoniously. The linebackers in the tackles on a Broncos have a batting average approaching. .325. That is excellent overall. While they don't dominate in home runs the overall average is consistent with those teams who went on to win the World Series. So were looking at two things now. Is Archie Manning too old to play third base and is a time to replace them with a guy who can contribute more to the offense? In this regard being leadoff batter and ability to steal second. I rest my case I think you know that by this essay I really understand what is going on and have a deep knowledge of things like why Cracker Jacks is still a better snack food then even M&Ms.

• This is quite possibly the best response I've ever received to a question I have asked..

• @Red_Arrow hitting it out of the rough? Is that anything like rough sex? I had no idea that was allowed. – – – Actually I know it's not allowed! I've seen on another game where "roughing the passer." Is a penalty I will end this by telling you all that in order to play football baseball and a lot of other things you have to have a funny sounding name.. Stephen Schwartz may become a great rabbi but he could never play baseball for the Yankees. "Now batting third for the New York Yankees, Stephen Schwartz!" Never ever will you ever hear that! You may even hear, "now selling Cracker Jack in the Metro Gold seating area (citiField – home of the Mets) – Stephen Schwartz. For that matter you will never hear that the sermon at Hillcrest Jewish Center will be given by Yogi Schwartz. No Jewish mother ever names her kid Yogi. I know that about football trust me

• Hitting it out of the rough is not only allowed, it is to be treasured. But first you have to get good at hitting it into the rough. But ask Tiger Schwarz about all that. He is one of the best chippers in football.

• Cheering for panthers

• The team with more points

• Im with you on this.

• Another one... IDGAF

• You gave a fuck enough to post lol

• Yeah obviously cause I could careless about the Stupidbowl. oh sorry I meant the Superbowl... lmao

• Aww.. no need to apologize lol

What Guys Said 4

• Panthers are favored for a good reason. But I'm like you. I'm rooting for the old man.

• Yeah, would like to see the old man get another ring. Doubt it's going to happen.. He did do a lot of great things for the Colts, my hometown team.

• Panthers are the more likely to win, but with Peyton anything can happen. The Bronco's defence will have to apply pressure to Cam early on and maintain it the whole game if they want a chance. But I do think the Panthers will win.

• Yeah, the defense got the broncs barely over the pats. Loved watching that by the way. Long time Colts fan here and seen Peyton choke many times :( Anyway I agree, Panther's offense has been on fire..

• I'd like Bronco's to win but yeah, Panthers offence are on fire. If Bronco's D can get to Cam and stop him running there's a chance.

• I'd be very surprised if the Panthers didn't win. I also don't want Peyton Manning to get a Super Bowl ring.

• Broncos won