Who is happy that the Broncos won Superbowl 50?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it was a good way for Peyton to go out on a high note with his career.

• Agreed, my favorite QB of all time. The defense really won it though..

• Lol even people here in Indy aren't too fond of the Irsay family lol.

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm happy for Peyton and not necessarily the Broncos.

What Girls Said 5

• I am happy with whatever. (:

• Not this Carolina native 😔

• Aww :( Well I am a Colts fan (My home team) and seen Peyton lose so many times.. It was good to see him get another ring even though the defense did it for him.

• I didn't care either way.

• I don't like American football, so I really don't care

• It's all good :) What sports do you like?

• Beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, swimming, soccer (big soccer fan here), surfing, pretty much everything. American football, golf and baseball are the only sports I dislike

• I can care less! :)

• I think caring less would be not to even reply.. Thanks for replying :)

What Guys Said 7

• Meh. Didn't watch it - not into football. Seems like I'm the only guy in America not into Football.

Strange, because one of my oldest memories is related to the Superbowl (ok... don't remember the game, but one of the most famous SB ads of all time).

• I actually have a few buds that aren't into football. I guess maybe you're talking about the apple commercial from the 80's?

• Yeah. Dates me as old. But I actually remember seeing it. I was amazed. That commercial did a lot to change how the Superbowls were done, too.

• I am for sure

• Im glad for Peyton bur. not the Broncos team. Carolina could have played better but Mannings defense and skills got the. best of Newton

• Worst Super Bowl I've seen in a while. Von Miller was a beast, though. I was going for Carolina, but I'm not loyal to either team, so I'm good with Peyton winning.

• I was cheering for the Panthers but the Denver D was too much for the Panthers wideouts and o-line

• Not me. Carolina Panthers fan for life!

• If I get money from it I might care