Who is glad Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl?

Glad Peyton (oldest starting QB in a Super Bowl) won and is able to retire in style now. Talk about a game of DEFENSE!!!
Great game.

Most Helpful Girl

• Very cool. He's a hero here in my state and in my opinion a fantastic role model. So glad to see them win, especially when most people seem to not give them much of a chance. 👍🏆

• I was going to tag you on the vols comment from that other guy here lol but i forget the numbers behind your screen name

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I wanted Manning to go out on top like the legend he is.

Also I won $500 on the super bowl because everyone was pulling for Carolina lol

• Exactly my thoughts. It's a good way for him to finish his career, though I'm not sure old Colts fans here will be happy. xD

• I just remember the pounding that we dealt the broncos back in 2014

Hi from Olympia WA :)

• I'm glad he won his last super bowl 😊

• He has a history of sexual assault, so that is really disappointing. Otherwise, I'd root for the guy.

What Guys Said 15

• The sentimental side of me is cool with it, I like to see guys go out the right way. As a Pats fan, I'm a little less enthused, haha, although Brady will always have the upper hand with a 4-2 Super Bowl record vs Peyton's 2-2. So as long as Brady is still the G. O. A. T., I'm good. Kind of funny how the media swept all the HGH shit under the rug the last couple weeks, while they would have KILLED Brady if it were him. Peyton Manning Apologists are everywhere in the media. Nobody wants to talk about HGH, or ever bring up the time he whipped his balls out and put them on a female student trainer's head at Tennessee, just sayin'. Peyton can do no wrong, Brady can do no right, even though all Brady ever does is "the right thing." InB4 anyone says shit about deflated footballs, you're a moron of the highest order if you buy any of that garbage and I can't engage in rational discussion with you. But anyway, congrats to Peyton, he managed to not fuck up enough to let the defense win it. As a fantasy football hater, or at least a hater of the changes made to the game to facilitate offense and encourage fantasy interest, I was psyched to see a defensive battle. I want to see that, not 12 touchdowns a game. Anyway, congrats to Denver, they played a great game. Makes me wonder if the Pats could have won if they made it, I thought they'd get smashed by Carolina. I don't think NE could have brought the necessary pressure on Newton to not let him beat them though. That Denver D is nasty, I can't do anything but respect it.

#NeverForget
    www.bostonherald.com/.../061415rings005.jpg

• Tbh I didn't even watch the super bowl this year because I was busy with other stuff all day. However, I'm glad for Peyton Manning that he can retire happily.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4
    ____________________________________________

• Agree it was a great defensive game for both teams. Denver was the better team this evening. I'm very happy for Peyton Manning (although his game stats were strictly mediocre). In a humble way he was quick to give credit to his defense.

• Ill tell you what if both teams could have brutally tackled everyone on that half time performance that... would've been great.

• Dude I can prove you and itd only take 15 secs to show how rigged that game was, Srs. Eigther drop your Kik or ig.

• I don't care... super bowl is the only time in the year where I watch football. I don't even know most of the rules

• Yeah, it was cool! Even if the sumbitch played for Tennessee!
    Of course that puke Cam Newton played For Auburn, So I'm glad his no-talent ass lost.

• I'm really glad but I was so conflicted on who to root for. Eli having more super bowls was a crime and seeing his expression after the touchdown was priceless. Anyways, go Lions. Megatron retiring is very hard to swallow.

• WOOOO BRONCO'S... nah just kidding GO CHIEFS.

• 9-7. You Chiefs fans have now experienced the full portfolio of what Andy Reid has to offer. You’ve had your crushing playoff collapse. And now you’ve had your deadening, mediocre season to follow up that collapse. You’ve run the gamut. Oh, and did the Chiefs hand the 0-10 Raiders their first win of the season last year? You know they did. Life with Andy Reid means experiencing at least one utterly inexplicable loss to a horrid team every season.
      That was just 2014.
      Here is the upstanding fandom of the chiefs.
      www.youtube.com/watch

• @OrdinaryGentleman At least we stand by our team through thick and thin.

• I'm really happy for Peyton, didn't really care about the game.
    His 200th win, giving him the record for most wins, and it was the Super Bowl!

• literally the 1st time i cried from watching a sport... not like bawling, but i had a tear.

• I am not glad but happy for him. I am cowboy fan. I was hoping they both lose

• ME ME ME GO VOLS GO VOLS GO TENNESSEE VOLS

• Always watched football/ what u people call soccer, googled American football abd the players u mentioned, holy shit, those guys are HUGE, everyone is over 6'4" and bulked up BIG

• Yup, football players could obliterate soccer players lol

• But soccer players get max pussy xD though thats probably more so because of a higher fan base abd of course, because of the extreme business, facial aesthetics affect the career of a player A LOT in the game, sad but true lol