I need to find a better outlet, any ideas?

Anytime I have an accomplishment I want to mark it. Like my nose ring and my belly ring. I want to get another piercing, but will I be over doing it? I have a nose and a belly ring. I also have two rings on one ear and a single on the other. I either want to get my nipples, my septum or my tongue. It it too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe nipple but that's about as far as you should go

What Guys Said 6

• Ear piercings are normal--pretty much every girl has them. Belly rings are hot af (but maybe that's just me). But i hate rings anywhere else on the body.

That's just my personal opinion though.

• I'd say if you do get another one get your tongue done since that's probably the most popular on of the three you're thinking of or maybe if you want to go a little more exotic then you might consider getting your clit done

• that is to much, just have a piece of cake or something when you want to celebrate

• have u tried the one in the bathroom? it has built in fuse in case you overload it

• Take up scrap booking.

• hun pain is addictive relax you don't need anymore

What Girls Said 0