Name one movie that made you cry?

I'd say Corpse bride and Terminator
what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• the fault in our stars. I watch it so much even though is not that great compared to the book. I just watch it whenever I need a good cry. a little bit of heaven made me tear up too

Most Helpful Guy

• King Kong as a child

What Girls Said 48

• The notebook.

I cry every time i watch it. I guess it's because it is the kind of love i have searched for all of my life

nicholassparks.com/.../200406-the-notebook.jpeg

• I cry in a lot of movies but man one scene that never fails to make me cry no matter how many times I see it is Lion King.
    https://i.imgur.com/ptYVlfe.gif
    chelseanecole.files.wordpress.com/.../lion-4.gif

I JUST TEARED UP BY SEEING THE GIFS, OMG 😭😭😭

• Flicka

I literally (for some odd reason) went to see it about 72 hours after my personal horse passed away. And I bawled like a baby when the horse was attacked by the mountain lion. Even though the horse ended up living lol

I also went and saw Marley and Me the day my dog was put down. Again. No idea why. And my brother and I just sat there and sobbed while my dad sat there like, "Why the hell did my children subject me to this movie if they were just going to cry the whole time?"

• I cry really often when I watch movies and I have no idea why. Here are a few movies that got the tears flowing at least once. It's hard to make me cry in a movie twice though, and only Lilo & Stitch has done that to me.

Here's my list:

The Passion of the Christ
    The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
    Hachi: A Dog's Tale
    The Great Gatsby
    Lilo & Stitch
    Marley & Me
    Stepmom
    Terms of Endearment
    Steel Magnolias
    Something's Got to Give
    Sophie's Choice
    The Lion King

There are also so many more but you get the general idea.

• The only movie I've ever cried at was Bridge to Terabithia when it first came out in theaters. And it was only a single tear, so it barely counts. Never cried at a movie since.

• I think the question is what movie have you not cried through.
    .-. Movies make me emotional.

• Lolita. ending scene. it triggers me whenever I watch it. The entire movie is confusing and brings me into tears basically. whenever I watch it, I get a little depressed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AtxYpob7bg

• Marley and Me
    Fault In Our Stars
    Breakfast Club
    There are so many other movies that have, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

• Big hero 6 and remember the titans.

• Big hero 6 !! I watched that in the cinema, and i think i was the only one trying so hard not to cry 😂

• Lol sorry hit submit by accident. I was gonna say - me too. His brother dude, I was not ready. This little kid next to me offered me a napkin for my tears lol

• Hahahhaha 😂😂😂 at least you had someone offering it to you.. My brother started laughing at me 😂

• I cry in every sense when someone dies or anything so sad.. Let it be from any film 😆 but the one the never fails to make me cry is TITANIC 😆😂

• I love TITANIC! I've been on the subject for almost eight years and I wish James Cameron let Jack Dawson survive!

• I've seen the trailer. It was released two or three days before the 100th anniversary!

• @Titanic1912 100th anniversary!!! WOW😱

• Becoming Jane made me cry for a whole night >:( :'(
    www.gstatic.com/.../p167487_p_v8_aa.jpg

• Agh, animal movies always get to me, cartoon or real life. The Lion King, The Fox and the Hound, Paulie, A Dolphin Tale, Shiloh, etc...

• Edward Scissorhands and also Terminator...

• The boy in the striped pajamas 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• I really want to see this one with my best friend so we can cry together again!

• I bawled my eyes out watching Bucket List.

• Mary and Martha from HBO movies. It was one American Women and the other one was from England and basically they went to Africa and both their sons died from a disease called malaria. That comes from a mosquito. You should look it up.

• I cried during Star Wars: Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith, during the scenes of the Order 66. It was a one time thing, I have watched it many time since them, but no longer cry.

• Eight Below. ;-; Sad animal movies be the death of me.

I won't add any anime movies because there's too many. xD

• Toy Story 3

• Titanic and the fault in our stars.

• Mamma mia.
    When I watched it with my mom and the song Dancing queen came on my mom started to tear up and said that the song take her back. She explained how "time just flies by and she still feel like she's young even though now she's well past her prime". My moms age might not be seventeen but her spirit make her just as young and beautiful as she have always been and always will be.

• Hachi, that movie is extremely sad

• I wish end of it could be a little different :/

• @lonelywarrior40 its so sad 😭 I wish the whole story could be a little different hah and thinking its based on a true story makes it even more sad, that's like the only movie that never fails on making me cry

• Exactly, it is surely a masterpiece but believe i really wish to watched a better final :/ At least not hard that one based on the true story as u mentioned

• Inside out

• PS I love you
    Titanic
    Along for the ride
    notebook
    the boy in the striped PJs.

• Smoke Signals

• 恋空 ...

• The longest ride, the last song, basically anything by Nicholas Sparks. And, Gladiator... ❤

• My sisters keeper

• the blind side

• Passion of the Christ, the notebook, boy in the stripe pajamas, Roots,

• More from Girls
    18

What Guys Said 37

• Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies):

img.goldposter.com/.../...ter_goldposter_com_9.jpg

• Nothing that I can remember of. However you mentioned Terminator? you mean 1984 movie Terminator?

That movie made you cry?

• Titanic.

• The ending of Braveheart when I was a teenager. That's right. I'll admit it.

• Bridge to Terabithia. I cried when I first saw it, and I've cried every time I watched it since. It's a great movie, but god that ending is heartbreaking.

• I didn't personally cry but since I can't think of any movie that has done it try to watch this documentary earthlings without crying lots of fucked up shit some of my friends couldn't do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPRi7st8pY

• Probably the ending of A. I. Artificial Intelligence

• tearsr4queers
    Toy Story 3, the bit when Andy plays with them for the last time. I don't get why everyone gets teary eyed about the crusher bit, because it was obvious they were gonna get out of that.

• forrest gump
    toy story 3
    bridge to terabithia... FUCK YOU FALSE ADVERTISING

• Pffftt men don't cry... (Fucking Toy Story 3 got some tears out of me).

• The Fault In Our Stars

The Notebook

• Every Pixar movie, the last one being Inside Out.

• I'm surprised that nobody mentioned this one yet:

Hachi: A dog's tale

• Definitely Pokamen with Ash Ketchup

• When I first watched The Fault In Our Stars with my best friend, we cried and cried and CRIED! We were crying so hard our shoulders were drenched and we ran out of Kleenex! I miss crying with her!

• I know this may seem stupid but Creed did lol. There is probably more but that is the most recent one.

• That first time I saw Hotel Rwanda as a kid.. shitttt O. o

• I've cried at many films but 'Bridge to Terabithia' is the first one.

• the closest i have come to crying during a movie was the croodz

• Never cried at a movie

• Dude where's my car

• boyhood

• Patch Adams😭😭😭😭😭

• The Green Mile and Graves of Fireflies were pretty sad movies.

• Life is beautiful, Notebook, BraveHeart, Gladiator and Ben X :)

• The Downfall
    Thin Red Line
    Kingdom of Heaven

• Courageous

• Just lol @ betas who cry.

• Pearl Harbor

• More from Guys
    7