Do women envy women who sleep with many guys the way guys envy those guys who sleep with many girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because every girl can fuck 100+ guys, right? But not too many guys can fuck 100+ girls. Which is why guys get jealous of those who can now because they realize/know how hard it is to get just 1 girl... nonetheless 100+

Now I did exaggerate, but you got my point I'm sure.

• all a girl has to do is ask, a guy has to earn his right to slay some pussy at night. So yeah any girl can get laid, so I dont see why any girl would be jealous of another 1.

• yuck do you even want their dirty holes?

• I just some coochie >_<

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I won't envy a woman who finds it easy to open her legs...
    If anything, I'll be envious of a woman who has an amazing career and looks at any boundaries she encounters as more of a challenge that she can overcome versus 'game-over'.

What Guys Said 6

• Guys and girls are both competitive just in different ways. Girls compete for boyfriends, guys compete for sex. If a girl can't get a boyfriend her ego takes a hit, if a guy can't get a girl to want to fuck him his ego also takes a hit. Getting sex for a girl is so easy though that there's no ego or envy involved. Most girls just have to be willing to ask and they'll eventually find someone. Guys aren't given the same social freedoms so it's a lot harder because if you're direct most girls will be offended. Given all the social fluency that is required to get laid for a man, only certain guys can get what all the guys want which makes the other guys feel less manly and left out.

• So if it is harder for men to fuck women than the other way around, then guys want sex more than women. Because if women wanted sex as much as guys it would equally be easy for guys to get girls. And since guys want sex more than women then guys are more sexual than girls

• I'd say in general yes. Guys value sex more. Girls have higher standards. So it's more difficult for guys. It doesn't help that we have to tiptoe around the issue, because women get offended if you are too honest. They prefer to play games.

• I don't know why the f*ck women think like that.
    Dirty man whores are not envied, adored and made heroes by other guys. If fact a douchebag that won't shut up about all the skanks he bangs makes you want to punch him directly in the face :|

• Lol. A girl can be overweight and still be able to sleep with many guys. And that includes many good looking guys cause I've seen many good looking guys who sleep with both good looking girls and overweight girls just so they can bust a nut.

• So if it is harder for men to fuck women than the other way around, then guys want sex more than women. Because if women wanted sex as much as guys it would equally be easy for guys to get girls. And since guys want sex more than women then guys are more sexual than girls.

• I doubt it, most of them will call them sluts and shame them for what they're doing.

• I don't think so, no.

• Yea most of em are mad so they call each other sluts lol

It hardly happens in dudes case doe

What Girls Said 10

• No, women typical don't envy women who sleep with many guys.

• Haha no 😂 At least I don't 😊 If I wanted to sleep with many guys I could pretty easily do it 😅 But I choose not to 💁🏽

• Lol. A girl can be seen as really unattractive by guys and still be able to sleep with many good looking guys haha.

• @MyUsernameRules I know 😁

• It's annoying that there are so many good looking guys who are so easy and willing to sleep with anyone just to get their dicks wet. I have a couple of friends like that and it's kinda sad cause that makes a lot of girls completely increase their standards and expect only these kinda guys.

• I have met some women who yes do envy girls who sleep with a lot of guys. They do so out of either jealousy and envy meaning they don't get it on and off or they do so wishing that the barriers presented to them by family and religion are two great to overcome

• No, I don't. I'm indifferent since it's not my life.

• No, plus since some people don't realize this when females call each other sluts it's not always in a derogatory way most of the time it's not. I mean if he is ugly and she is just having sex with him to get an "O" , Yea she is a dirty slut.. lol. Its like guys calling each other a dog or whatever when he can easily get girls.

• Nope.

• Nope, at least I dont

• why would i envy that... i envy a women who has a 6 figure job.

• Not really. It's not hard to open your legs and get fucked by a guy haha, and realistically, ANY girl can do it, it's not an achievement. I've seen some disgusting looking fishy smelling girls who get tons of sex from tons of guys, so that just shows you, it's not hard and standards are low when it comes to just a fuck. Getting guys who actually want to wifey you is something different to just a fuck, that's not something just anybody can do.

• Women get just as horny, that's why "sluts" exist it's just that more don't want to be label a slut so they don't sleep around. It's also because we're given different messages when it comes to sex and girls are taught to sleep with less people. Also, guys sometimes crave it more BECAUSE it's harder to get. Girls are more choosy too, like I mentioned above about the stinky girls who get sex, a lot of girls would not want to sleep with a very smelly man with smelly dick because of fear of getting urine infection or bacterial infection from him as our vaginas are much more sensitive to things like that.

• Not me.