Who is your favorite singer/band? Favorite genre of music?

I'm just curious. And if you have any good song recommendations I'll be glad to hear them. I'm trying to find new types of music/artists.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite genres are New Wave and Synthpop. Like Depeche Mode, And One, Camouflage, Tears for Fears, Pet Shop Boys etc. I usually listen to 80s music.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Thrash metal just kicks ass.
    To be more general, heavy metal overall is just... miraculous. True metal, that is...

1|1
    0|0
  • what kinda music do you like? look up flicflac, kygo and huglife. more specifically, i'd say dirty paws, l. e. s. artistes and firestone, respectively

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on my mood every thing from 20 swing , to heavy metal

1|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite band and singer would have to be Danzig/Glenn Danzig respectively.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like many different types of music but my favorites are country and contemporary Christian but I like most music except for hardcore metal opera and with the exception of Eminem Macklemore flo Rida and wiz Khalifa I'm not really a rap fan

1|0
    0|0
  • soo many , but lately i listened to jamiroquai's songs quite often , genre: acid, funk jazz..

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite artists of all time is Outkast and Nirvana.

Favorite genre would probably be Hip Hop.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've got a long list of favourite artists! Here goes 😂:
    Imagine Dragons
    Green Day
    Ellie Goulding
    Elle King
    Years and Years
    Aero Chord (they are Electic artists)
    GTA Trap Music (list of songs that are remixes of amazing songs)
    Passenger
    And many others I can't remember!! Lol
    I don't think I have a fave Genre 😂😂😖

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a wide range in my taste in music. I range from Classical to Metal in terms of taste. I like some rap and R&B. My favorites songs include "The Show Must Go On" by Queen, "White Pearl Black Oceans" by Sonata Arctica, and "Ma Vlast" composed by Smetana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Avenged sevenfold. I like rock music

2|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite band is Meadowlark!!! Look them up!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0