Why do women post videos of them selves making out with other women on youtube?

I think they look so trashy and disgusting deep kissing. Women would do anything for attention in ashamed for being a women myself. Why don't their videos get reported?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at anyone who believes women are heterosexual, they are all bisexual, they consume 2.5 times as much lesbian porn as guys and it's is by far the most popular genre of porn to the female demographic (pornhub statistics,). "straight" women are also literally more aroused by the female body than the male body, indiana. edu/.../Chivers_Seto_Blanchard_2007. pdf (read that, it's scientifically sound proof). Playboy once did a test where women where aroused by a lap dance by both male and female strippers, while men where only aroused by female strippers.

Most women will make out with other girls after minimal alcohol, and will be willing to do sexual things to another girl during an ffm threesome.
    Normally the thing that makes a girl want to have sex with a guy will be non physical, non gender specific traits and will need these non gender specific traits to feel sexual attraction to them in the first place.

Female sexuality is fluid while men have a hard wired sexual orientation. Anthropologists say women don't actually have a sexual orientation, just an amorphous mess based off sexual narcissistic self affirmation.

Disagree with me if you want but there is far to much evidence (both scientific and anecdotal) to consider heterosexuality the female default, look up female sexual fluidity and see that anthropologists and neuroscientists agree with me (well I agree with them).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• The crazy part about the internet, especially YouTube, is that if you don't wanna see it, you don't have to watch it. Isn't that a novel idea?

• I didn't know that girls posted shit like that on YouTube, but now I'm happy that I got a smart TV

• Need a link of one of those videos.

For research purposes of corse. Science.

• These types are losers.

I think women who don't work hard whether in their life or personal development take the easy way out if they got the genetics.

• yes, homophobe alert.

What Girls Said 5

• They swear it makes them more attractive XD

• Maybe because it's okay for girls to like girls in this day and age.

• Hoes will be hoes

• Not all women do that. I don't. That was a completely random generalization

• I've seen worse on you tube. Just don't click on it...