What Video Games Have You Never Been Able To Beat?

For me my it's any Mario or Sonic Game but I'm old school. What about you? What Video Games Have You Never Been Able To Beat?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... The Deadpool game :/ I know, I suck. I've tried to beat one of the last battles multiple times but I keep dying and rage quitting :,(

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Lara croft I get bored so I always stop playing.

2. Zelda is another game in like what the fuck is going on. Majors mask to be exact.
    Talking about the moon gonna fall on me. bitch please I'm gonna played this flute and be fforce to redo everything all over again.
    3.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't really played that many games that are primarily about the campaign...

But I have had Need for Speed: Most Wanted for PS2 since I was 10 (I'm 18 now). I never got past Blacklist rival #8... I think I gave up trying to beat the rival around age 12 or something (I guess back then I didn't try to beat the campaign as fast as possible either).

For Christmas I got the game for Xbox 360, since my PS2 hasn't worked for a few years. I got to Blacklist rival #6 in a week. But now I'm stuck because I can't get the cop chase milestones cause I get busted every time.

TLDR: I suck at video games

• There were some games for PS2 that I didn't finish, but I was jut a kid, so I wasn't too good at it, and I wasn't too committed. Since I got my PS3 I have finished every game I've played, except for Castlevania Lords of Shadows, but because I didn't like it too much and I sold it for another game.

• The original 'Need for Speed: Most Wanted', released in 2005. The milestones towards the end of the game proved too much for me!

• I could never beat My Hero. It was at the arcades and on Sega master system. Game seems to just keep going forever

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../mh02.png

• Super Mario World 64 and, for what it's worth, GoldenEye on 00 Agent.

• Pong. :(